Sign in to follow this  
calabash digger

Shallow Water Hunt..

Few relics from the hunt yesterday. My buddy pulled all the bullets. I got the 1700s jewelry though!

DSCN0532.JPG

DSCN0533.JPG

DSCN0535.JPG

• Like 3

Did I see Sponge Bob down there? Nice recovery, CD.  That's serious detecting.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By alaskaseeker
      Some items i located in a beach road cut, i noticed something sticking out of thr newly exposed bank.  Mosst of these items had been deeply buried...

• By Cal_Cobra
      Posted on the relic and coin hunting forum, just in case the link doesn't work:

• By Cal_Cobra
      Been a while since I put together a video, but over Labor Day weekend I worked a ghost town putting the Equinox 800 to the test and it didn't disappoint!

HH,
      Cal
    • By Dan(NM)
      I went back to the place we've been hunting all year with the Nox to try some different settings at a spot that we hit several times before. I hit it with the CTX using the 11" and 6" coil and the Nox using the 11" and 6" coil  earlier this year.
      Today I ran the 800 with the 11" coil with these settings:
      Park 1
      Recovery speed 3, used recovery speed 6 the last times.
      Iron bias 0, have always ran 0
      Manual GB this time instead of factory preset of 0
      Sensitivity of 23
      2 Tones
      No disc, dug everything from +9 and up
      All the mini balls and buttons were deep, 8+ inches and gave a repeatable tone. I used a much slower and deliberate sweep this time compared to a faster swing in the beginning. All in all, I was very pleased with the outcome, my plan is to go back and come at it from a different direction next time.

• By calabash digger
      We killed it today at the honey hole... I tagged the plate on the first signal..