Nokta Makro Multi Kruzer Newbie

So far comparing to the AT Pro. The AT has easier audio and better tone roll if run properly with proper iron discrim settings. The MK has incredible recovery speed. I think if I tone it down in the high trash it will be easier to use but still neither machine has the smoothness on tones as the Tejon here. Recovery speed helped me snipe out this clad and what looks like a part of a cuffling or button of some sorts. Looks like either cloisonné or enamel filled over copper. No sign of plating and all copper suggesting it may be fairly old. I still fall back on 3 tone for the most part and switch it to gen without tracking on just to get a good audio on size of targets if I need as that is similar to the Tejon pinpoint mode.

The 9mm round was in the local park, looks like someone had shot it into the ground. Fun family place to hunt :0

IMG_0920.JPG

IMG_0919.JPG

IMG_0918.JPG

• Like 2

It's really hard to let go of the tesoro sounds, thats my biggest issue. Just got my 9 inch concentric and did a little testing. Discrimination is better but I'm loosing about 3 inches in depth, to be expected though. Also some much clearer sounds and readings on the vdi as well. I think this is really going to work well with a little experimentation. Nice score on the button!!!  kind of looks like an old militia button, but never seen an enameled one. very similar to some 1880's stuff. It would be nice if you could figure it out.