LukeOzDigger

My TDI Pro Settings

I love telling a story that also informs, so thanks for the comment Joe :smile:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Jim in ma
      I have had my TDI BH for 2 months now and was wondering if a mono coil would get more depth and less sensitivity to small targets namely lead bullets than the stock Dual Field.  Where I hunt there are a lot and they sound good but fall through the holes in my scoop { 10 mm} 

• By FWest
      I just purchased a TDI SL special edition. The unit came with the Miner John  8x12". It seems to do OK at the beach but leaves me wondering if another coil could do better.  Not overly concerned about finding all the tiny bits. Also I find the walking pace when using the 12" mono, for complete coverage, is a challenge for me on the beach.

• By bamajoe
      Have been reading past treads from Steve H., Reg Snift, and others concerning modification that could be added to the TDI, TDI PRO, and TDI SL. One was a Li ion battery pack to up the voltage. I can do that. Another was to change a couple caps (c20 and c21) to .22 mf and change a couple op amps. Sounded like Reg would do some for a price. Then sounded like Reid Mann in Virginia would do them. Then the VP from Whites came on the forum asking for feedback. I forget his name but think he just retired , anyway, his final answer sounded like he would have this mod. incorporated into the new TDI SL future production. This was a year or two back. Now my question, Do you know if this mod. has been installed in the new TDI SL that fedex is supposed to deliver to me tomorrow? If not since I'm a retired electronic tech. I could install myself if Reg had given a little more information. If no one has or are willing to give out, do you know anyone that installs the mod. for a price? Thanks, Joe
    • By Gerry Freeman-Smith
      Has anyone else that’s using the supplied hip/chest mount pouch had issues with it splitting. 
      My first one started within days and Whites sent me a replacement. First time out yesterday with the new one and it’s spliitting by the netting. 
      Its not the design or the stitching, it’s the poor quality material used. 
      They really should’ve used terylene or something stronger

• By Steve Herschbach
      I enjoy the DetectorComparison videos, he does a good job. Some not new but solid tips at the end of the video.

• By tdihunter
      i ordered  some 3.7v battery's my question is the Balance boards  ..
      will this board work fine for me
      https://www.banggood.com/3Pcs-4S-30A-14_8V-Li-ion-Lithium-18650-Battery-BMS-Packs-PCB-Protection-Board-Balance-p-1191042.html?gmcCountry=US&currency=USD&createTmp=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkP3vjbbD4AIVwdHACh0vjQInEAEYASABEgJZ_vD_BwE&cur_warehouse=CN

also these are the batterys im getting
      18650 battery Rechargeable High Drain Battery
      Voltage: 3.7V
      Storage Voltage: 3.7-3.9V
      Charging Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V
      Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
      Capacity: 4000mAh
      Size: 18.0*65.0mm
      Weight: 50g
      Battery top: Flat top