Another Good Day In The Iron Patch With The Tarsacci!

A site that plenty of us have hit, the tarsacci finds the old brass in the iron! 🙂 8 colonial buttons! 

AD0302FA-8A8A-4746-8631-69E4E1C515BC.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Very Nice!👍

• Like 1

Thank you! 

• Like 1

If only those buttons could share a tale or two, I would sit and listen with open ears. 

You definitely earned these terrific finds.

Congratulations!

Paul

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Dancer said:

The Tarsacci is lucky to be in such hands.    Ya gotta wonder who wore those buttons?

I always think about the person that touched the item (relic) last.  Makes you wonder why so many buttons are always in the ground lol 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Paul (CA) said:

If only those buttons could share a tale or two, I would sit and listen with open ears. 

You definitely earned these terrific finds.

Congratulations!

Paul

Thank you!! 🙂

On 4/16/2021 at 8:19 PM, Dug2gld said:

A site that plenty of us have hit, the tarsacci finds the old brass in the iron! 🙂 8 colonial buttons! 

AD0302FA-8A8A-4746-8631-69E4E1C515BC.jpeg

I think you are close to popping something good!!!!  

• Like 1

I want to find silver with the tarsacci....lol! I have found plenty with my deus. I know the tarsacci will be the go to machine sooner or later for me! 🙂

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Aaron
      I continue to have a lot of questions on the salinity balance and how to use it. This is one example using it to cancel out small foil while still finding small gold in the 1-5 VDI range.
      Aaron

• By Carolina
      Mailed my detector to California today. Going to find out why it won’t turn off at times or won’t turn on at times outdoors in 80+ degrees. Indoors 70 degrees works like it should. I will post the results.
    • By Kaolin washer
      Can someone ex plane to me what this is, and how to work it , I think i am missing something
    • By JimT
      I have a Tarsacci on the way, should be here by mid week.  Reading some of the posts 18 KHz hasn’t been as productive hitting silver in some of the posts I have read.  

I will be hunting pasture, old camp sites and old house sites.  There will be iron and sometimes lots of it.  Hunting for Buttons, bullets and other relics would you use 6 kHz 9 kHz 12 kHz or back to the 18 kHz.  Silver of course would be a high conductor, I would think brass and lead might fall into the mid range conductors.  

if anyone would share their experience with me I would appreciate it. .  
    • By Carolina
      Once again today my Tarsacci would not turn off. You could feel the tactile switch clicking but no effect. I finally removed the battery cap and turned it off. I reinstalled the battery cap and could hear static in my phones as the cap negative made contact but a blank screen. I pushed and pushed and pushed the on switch to no avail. After removing the battery cap several more times each time reapplying I could hear the static in the phones but no screen. Finally upon installing the cap it came to life. I did notice that the salt balance was not acting as normal also in all frequencies. Keep in mind I have used this machine regularly for two years so I know it fairly well. This only started when I installed the new 12” coil. That is the only difference. I will put the stock coil back on and give it a go.
    • By JimT
      I have been detecting for about 30 years I have used a lot of brands and machines.  I was out of detecting for about 5 years due to an injury but recently purchased a Nox 800.  

While looking for videos on the Nox I came across a video of this machine.  The videos are impressive.  So now my research begins in this machine and would appreciate any input from the folks here.  

I live in Arkansas (Ozarks) and basically hunt for civil war relics in pasture and old house sites.  In my mind I thought the stock coil would be the way to go but some are talking about how well the Beast separates in Iron. 

just asking for honest feedback you do not have a claim jumper in me.