Minelab X-Terra 705

You guys need to cut this out. I have owned several X-Terras and liked all of them. Now you are making me want to get another to fiddle with. Going contrary to my desire to minimise my collection. Must resist......

Call me akward,... but I've got a few detectors in the arsenal. Costing much, much more. My 705 with the elliptical coil just makes me smile!

Congrats Paul, that's more than 40% proof. Blimey I need a coffee.

Well,

Took a trip to an old gold mine today on one of my friends claim---

He hadn't been there in 4 years or so so we didnt know what to expect---except another good hike ---

This area had a huge fire about 3 or 4 yrs ago and because of that the dirt can wash when it rains---

That is exactly what happened at the adit---rain from the hillside above washed dirt down dumping it right in front of the mine adit---

Essentially damming the water that used to run out---so i have to go back and spend a little time digging a trench in the dirt and rocks to drain the front of the mine-- for about 40 feet on the way into the mine the water is ~4 feet deep--

I will try to siphon it out first--- not because I dont like using a pick and shovel,,,but just to see if it will work,,,lol

Oh YEAH,

I broke the ears on my 3khz concentric this time---it is just too hard on them when i am climbing in and out of these canyons--i guess I will have to make a jig for sure now---then production for the masses will be ready----hahahaha---

https://picasaweb.google.com/104592762424805629687/3KhzBrokenCoilMounts?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJDf6f7Qza3bvwE&feat=directlink

Minelab 7005 Mule Ear Coil reinforcers----

Produces "up to 40%" more happiness~~~!

• Like 3