Are You OK Paul?

normmcq

Thanks to my buddy at Rye Patch, I got to swing the ZED for a couple of hours last week and was impressed ----

It feels lighter to me than swinging the 2300---balance i suppose---- i used it with and without that crazy outrigger and either way was fine with me.

But im still not buying one....lol--

Trying to be a drywasher now---(but it wont quit raining )---and even with the rain--- the creeks are low and too slimy to walk for fear of breaking an ankle --

This year has been very trying for me---and a few others too....

Need to back up and punt!!!

• Like 1

Yeah gotta agree, tried that crazy outrigger myself, bit like trying to sail a cat up a creek that`s only mono wide. But the hipstick, tis a beauty, although broke the belt plastic "clip" other day( am a wee rough on gear), hour or so with a piece of 1/8 Al sheet, snips and hammer and back up to speed.

• Like 1

Thanks to my buddy at Rye Patch, I got to swing the ZED for a couple of hours last week and was impressed ----

It feels lighter to me than swinging the 2300---balance i suppose---- i used it with and without that crazy outrigger and either way was fine with me.

Trying to be a drywasher now---(but it wont quit raining )---and even with the rain--- the creeks are low and too slimy to walk for fear of breaking an ankle --

Cool Mate just as long as you are well, just don't go over doing it

• Like 1

come on up to Indy Hill.... dirt is nice and dry and there is plenty of gold to be had

• Like 1

Yeah gotta agree, tried that crazy outrigger myself, bit like trying to sail a cat up a creek that`s only mono wide. But the hipstick, tis a beauty, although broke the belt plastic "clip" other day( am a wee rough on gear), hour or so with a piece of 1/8 Al sheet, snips and hammer and back up to speed.

Hey Vic,

I told Chris Porter (hipstick inventor) that you had a piece break---he asked me if i would let you know he has a new one in the mail to you.

There you go!!!

Thanks again for the specimens!

paul

Seems like this batch of belt clips stink (10% of them are snapping @ the bend) , but I stand behind my products 100% !

Ill post one to you Vic ASAP, If you need one quick ring up Frieda @ Aurum Australis, they have some spares.

Mon - Wed - Fri 8.30am - 5pm
Phone: 0409 394 651
O/seas:+61409 394 651

BY EMAIL

email.png 

Retail sales enquiries

Wholesale sales enquiries

or phone 07 4983 2637
Wholesale prices
available on request

• Like 3

Many Thanks for that Paul & Chris. I made one from a piece of Al sheet, shaped as per original one, it is working good, no drama.

• Like 1

Yeah I know what you mean,,, Its No  7005   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I hate seeing you  Roughing It like That

ZED??  , Like Its sooo Last Year :D  :D  :D

you right--it is ....it is...

I have to break out the 7005 to get some good stuff----- like the screw from my trailer in the back yard grass,,,,NO Way the ZED could have found it...it was up against the wooden fence too close...lolol

I have to be careful when i use it now because guys in suits and sunglasses start showing up...you know just acting casual--then i have to lead them on a wild goose chase around town until i lose them.....hahaha  :ph34r: 

• Like 2