Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

My Pr (best) Single Day Old Coin Count, All In A Single Hour

Great finds, and breakdown GB!

The blogmaster at "Thetreasurebeachesreport.blogspot." is a Big Fan of these kind of statistics! Post it there too! He's a former consultant/analyst, and loves this stuff!??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice to see nickels in an area, good chance they passed over any gold too. I dig all ring tabs even though they are obvious as the rare occasions they are flying eagles. I try to keep my aluminum picking between beaver tails and square tabs so I get my fair share of cut and bent square tabs. Larger aluminum I think is easier to distinguish.

Thats a really good run you had congrats!

• Like 2

Great job GB, I don't find to many nickles these days, but I find plenty of the trash Zincolns. It's been a bunch of years since my last buffalo. Digging the beaver tails makes you hate yourself until you find something golden, Then you forget all the crappy targets you dig. On a bad day I dig two pounds of aluminum. Overall I think you had a great day out.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Excellent finds, beats out my mornings 1948 Wheatie for sure! :smile:

I only  got 1.70 in the shallows in Lake  Ontario.Not one piece of  jewelry.Should have brought my wetsuit  to see if my spot had a cut to the clay .My   First time out for a water hunt  this year.       

15 minutes ago, Tom_in_CA said:

good play-by-play and pix !

Tom, It is nice to see you  on this forum .Why don't you give the  Nox a shot again since it has already made you money.Bring it to your  relic spot and you can use your explorer as a pinpointer since  your so   attached to it   .  A  good  hunter like you with a good machine like the nox will bring good results if you give it time.