Just Wondering... What Exactly Are The Faulty Gpx6000 Symptoms?

Aureous

Interesting. Thus far, I have not found that Auto is significantly more stable than any manual sensitivity below 8. In fact, I mostly run in Manual 6-8 and only use Auto or Auto + in very mild conditions (EMI and ground wise). Most users that I have asked prefer to run in manual 7 (6-8)  as well and find the Auto settings quite challenging to control at times. That being said, Manual around 7 provides plenty of power and provides mostly a fairly stable threshold. Sorry if I am off topic but this thread shifted more into settings so I just wanted to provide some feedback. However, during the last outing I have had people come to me and ask whether their machines were faulty because their threshold was so unstable, especially in the Auto modes. GC.

My 11 mono coil was faulty out of the box. Struggled with it for a couple of trips (noisy/falling) before sending back to ML. They replaced the coil and the difference was night and day👍A couple more gold nugget posts from JP in this thread. Heading to a very soggy goldfield tomorrow 💪👨🏻‍🦯👍