15" Nox It Out Of The Park!

27 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

Nice finds.

All the gang up here in actual cold country held a meeting and have decided to help you out with your cold temps !!

At high noon prepare yourself for some warmth.

We're all gonna fart in your general direction>>>>>>>😁

Hope it helped you out and feel free to ask again anytime...

THX for pointing out how soft the ground is there . We appreciate seeing things NOT made of ice.😏 The OCEAN is 32* today.

Thanks for your thoughts and concerns over the hardships that are endured by those in Florida. If someone living in Florida hated green, they would really despise the fact that grass stays green all year long. And the sandy soil... don't even get me started!

LOL 

I think you started it ?

Green ,,,,is the new white ?🙃 Whaaaaaat?

It's always something.....

Those dimes were a nice sight ! And,,,I guess , the green was too !   

It's been a pretty easy winter so far, But that's over NOW    OOOOOOOOIE ! It's somewhere around zero here , I'm scared to look at the thermometer...........the sun is all alone in the sky but seems to want to hide below the tree line.

I've also lived in Death Valley (and Florida , Arizona , Texas , , New Mexico  plus many not so hot places too , 6 months are what passes for a permanent residence for most of my life...,) so here I am maintaining the "proper balance" or some BS like that😜  

I'm thinking of looking for a new digger instead of waiting for the thaw , something along the lines of a jackhammer but a little smaller , a hammer drill seems kinda not enough ,,,who am I kidding ? OK , I'm looking for one of those big excavators , do you think they're using that one on Oak Isl right now ???? 

8 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

OK , I'm looking for one of those big excavators , do you think they're using that one on Oak Isl right now ????

Likely it is parked next to 10-X or Borehole 7. Maybe you can get Billy to dig for you while you metal detect with Gary. Sorry about the cold. Like they say about kidney stones...this too shall pass.

• 4 weeks later...

The 15" coil definitely doesnt get the credit it deserves.  Everyone wants to talk about the 6", but the 15 performs superbly.  It separates well and you wont believe the tiny targets you find, and at depth too.  .22 casings and slugs are no problem at 6 inches or more. It does make the Nox fairly nose heavy though, which is its main drawback, but a well known custom shaft maker makes a shaft with a counter balance on the end to deal with that issue if it is too much to handle. 

Congrats on the SLQ, that ones a very rare find in that condition.