Deus 2 Vdi Numbers

Mick93

Interesting that a silver half dollar comes in higher than a silver dollar. Btw, thanks for posting this as my deus2 will take its maiden voyage this weekend!  I just noticed that a silver dime comes in higher than the dollar also!

1 hour ago, NCtoad said:

Interesting that a silver half dollar comes in higher than a silver dollar. Btw, thanks for posting this as my deus2 will take its maiden voyage this weekend!  I just noticed that a silver dime comes in higher than the dollar also!

Yep I couldnt believe it , had a peace dollar and had to go back in and get a Morgan to recheck! Both the same as a merc dime!

Thank you for doing this. Mine is still in France on a table I think but this helps immensely. 

i don't know if this is hijacking this thread or not but I have to wonder why the TID's can't be more spread out. We have from -6.4 to 100 and most of the coin type ID's are all crammed together. One number between a penny and a silver dime... 

56 minutes ago, martygene said:

i don't know if this is hijacking this thread or not but I have to wonder why the TID's can't be more spread out. We have from -6.4 to 100 and most of the coin type ID's are all crammed together. One number between a penny and a silver dime... 

I hear you Gene, but the mid conductors is where I really need the differentiation.  I am basically going to dig almost anything from the mid to high 80's and above and don't really care if I dig some zincolns along the way.   The Nox has very little differentiation in the mid conductors due to it's compressed scale.