The XP Xtrem Hunter For Deus II

☠ Cipher

1 hour ago, JCR said:

A 2 box set up is definitely a specialty tool for out of the ordinary treasure hunting.  What is needed to go along with the tool is knowledge & technique. Bottle dumps,  large Civil War relic & hut sites, substantiated Caches and Post Hole Banks are not common features of most Permissions but they exist. Research and lots of time on the ground is required.  You also have to work smarter not just harder. A proper set of ground/bottle probes can save you a lot of unproductive digging as will a big coil on a good VLF discriminator.  It is tough to do alone but that is what a lot of the early guys did with less equipment but more time and more opportunities.  Can you imagine being able to hunt along the actual Oregon Trail before it was all obliterated or fenced off? There were scores of Pioneer trails thru hostile territory.  Or a battlefield or Winter camp? How about Galveston or Padre Island. 

We have less opportunity today but better equipment. You have to admire those early hunters who were very secretive and successful.

JCR,  one other critical item that would be imperative in the case of this 75 year old Cav guy is a strong 20 year old to dig the dang holes!!!  👍🏻😂

First devices at the end of summer.

One dealer is posting a price of the new XP Deus XTrem deep metal detector. They show all kinds of setups and price’s to match.

They show just the bar with a coil on each end for 1549.00 and that’s without the controller.

I was thinking that the controller may be a little different but that’s not the case maybe.

I guess only time will tell what is and what is not.

Enter what I posted XP Deus XTrem deep metal detector on a search and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Chuck 

On the net I see two dealers got a ad for the XTREM and one comes on here from Texas..

Both list the same price just with the bar and a coil at each end for 1549.00. I think with the controller it will be a little over 2300.00

Another company still makes one for less than half their price and I’ve had one of them before with it working great for me. 
The funny thing is they don’t have it yet and haven’t but list it out of stock.

Chuck 

Here in the first half of next month probably... or September...

• 3 weeks later...

I’m looking forward to the upcoming technical video even though I really have no usable are to use this machine. I’m intrigued on many levels. 

Anyone who has deus knows there is a program called no motion, I think the 2-box corresponds to this program and I think it is very difficult to get smooth operation, especially if the composition of the ground changes. In my experience, I can easily detect false signals in videos usually produced by 2 box detectors, however I'm sure in European countries it will sell very well because most people get excited very easily, but the excitement stops when they start digging stones

On 8/11/2023 at 11:27 AM, TJ Jeepguy said:

No disrespect to Gary because he is an accomplished detectorist and a very loyal and faithful employee to xp. Also I'm not trying to be arrogant and pretentious here but sorry I'm not impressed with the performance and results of the d2 with the 11x13 or the two box configuration on a four pound bag of high conductive coins at three feet with just a single piece of iron nearby.Back in the early 80's I had and heavely used a Garrett Master Hunter Deepseeker ADS VLF with a 14 inch coil for hunting deep iron relics and trash pits and privys etc.I know for a fact that it would have sounded off loud and clear on that target not masked by a blanket of nails and shredded iron of course  and thats in soils that would stick to a magnet.