Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

How Would You Like To Run Into This Big Boy Out Detecting?

I trust 12 ga. 1oz slugs. This is what the Montana fish & game trusts as well . 

• Like 1

Grizzlies can out run a quarter horse in the first 100 yards. And one should never go up hill. They can climb trees and sometimes they will just maul you, dig a shallow grave and haphazardly bury you. Then they will sit back in the bushes and watch to see if you move. If you move they will pounce on you again and maul you even worse. True facts. Black bears most of the time will begin eating you vefore you are even dead but a grizzly with take out his frustration on you and toy with you. When they see you move and after they work you over again they will dig a deeper grave and will wven jump on you to crush you, then drag you back into the deeper grave and bury you. You are essentially their food cash in that grave 

• Like 2

Maybe they ate and extincted all of the Bigfoots?

Isn’t their nickname Ole Efraim?

The largest polar bear ever recorded was hunted in Alaska and weighed 2,209 pounds! That’s over three times the size of the average grizzly! The largest wild Kodiak bear ever recorded was found in Alaska and weighed 1,656 pounds! The largest American black bear was a male shot in New Brunswick, Canada that weighed 902 pounds.

• Like 1

If I ever make it to the USA for some prospecting......here's my vehicle of choice (Bushmaster) that I'll bring with me. Locally made in Australia too. Hopefully ol' Grizz will just chew on the tyres until boredom sets in.

Aussie Bushmaster.jpg

• Haha 4