Website Back In Time ×

Swamp Ring!

Good story CPT and very good writing.Love those twenty buck beepers!

• Thanks 1

Wow Cap'n, you guys are on a roll! ?

Surprised you didn't lose your shoes, marsh around here eats them. That's one of the first things I learned when I moved here 20 years ago. ? The hard way.

Glad you returned the ring at least, maybe the influencer should influence a less dramatic partner. ?

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow...you guys have a good track record and I think I would call you if I lost my ring. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is the social influencer giving dating and marriage advice?  That is quite a hissy fit put on by the guy.  Her followers might tell her to drop him like he did her ring!

Good recovery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was using coin fast and factory settings on the Orx.  Rang up as 40 on the screen.  I only got one mosquito bite going thru the "swamp" ?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, walkerrj said:

I was using coin fast and factory settings on the Orx.  Rang up as 40 on the screen.  I only got one mosquito bite going thru the "swamp" ?  

Yeah, because they were all on me! So many of the little blood suckers were stuck on me that I looked like a pin cusion!  ?

• 1 month later...

Great recovery. I've not had much luck when it comes to recoveries in long grass areas. Very lucky it didn't end up deep in the bog!

• Thanks 1