Hurricane Idalia Gold... Part 2

Beautiful rings. That one is too nice to have a fake stone in it. It looks well made and the stone well secured. I agree it needs to be looked over in case it is a white sapphire or some other rarer stone. The second ring may also be 18K over silver or maybe it is 18K after all. Maybe it will read a bit higher if it isn't solid 18k.

• Like 2

Great hunt and it paid off for all the hard work.

Good luck  on your next outing.

• Like 1

Good hunt. Yes, the water still sucks for me too. I am digging a few coins out there though. My routine has been hit the dry around 5 a.m. and then transition to the water when it's light enough around 7:30 and hunt till around 11 or so.

My only finds have been cheap toe rings in the dry and cheap earrings in the water. WHERE'S THE GOLD GONE? Sheeesh.... At least some of the earrings in the water appear old and rusted as if they weren't fresh drops, so maybe some of the sand has moved out. The coins also look crusty from out there. Maybe there is hope. I keep thinking I'll find a fresh drop in the water one of these trips so it keeps me coming back to try again. As usual.

Edit: After doing a little research, the Christian Dior stamped K18 is from Japan. That's how they mark 18K. Nice! 💍😛

• Like 3

7 hours ago, King-Of-Bling said:

Great hunt. Looks like my hunts with the greenies and trash. Bottom ring is Christian Dior. Most are plated , some are solid. Still worth a few $$. I have found several over the years.

Thanks for figuring out the CD ring. I've got a feeling it's plated, just doesn't have the look of solid gold.

On to the next!

• Like 2

Great finds, o.g., well done and congrats on the gold! 😎

The other ring (band) in photos 3 & 4 looks like it might be silver?