Epic Sparkler And Gold Chain

Great hunt with some really nice finds, way to go on the beach.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow, blown away by your success! Well done.  I feel for the people that lost their jewellery, one person's loss is anothers gain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wozer  great hunt and great story...once and a while everything lines up just perfect but you got to keep at it all the time to have these epic hunts...The ring is a beauty Mitchell...Oh and the black velvet is a nice touch! 

strick

• Thanks 1

Wow M! Congrats on that surreal, epic and magical hunt that we all dream about! So many other hunters would have probably quit after that first gold ring but you did the right thing in that situation - push on to find more!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, mn90403 said:

I went to my local beach that I know so well and began using the 800/11

The NOX 800 is washed up>>>>:biggrin::biggrin: That's why I own three of them.  Absolutely outstanding and fantastic!!! LOVE those 2 signals!!!  Can't wait to start my winter season. Going to be at my beach for New Years and Easter for the first time [both]!!! Should be EPIC!!! 

• Like 1

Dude! what a ring, let us know if the ice is real, i bet it is keep up the beach sweeping. 🧐 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

😮😲😬..... Who ever the manufacturers of those items are, they are making some nice looking jewelry. Even the silver ring is a nice quality and style. 😍 Congrats on some great hunting.

• Thanks 1