Determine The Location Of Gold Veins With Satellite

Hello Dears,

I hereby ask for your opinion regarding a request that I received from someone on the internet:
He told me that he can sell me a map taken with Satellite which determines the places where there is gold and the veins of gold for $500.

Thank you in advance for your support 

Topography.jpg

Image MAP.jpg

It looks like "veins" is mis-spelled on the map as "vains", that would be a clue to me that it's suspect.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

When it comes to devices the Minelab GPZ 7000 pretty much defines the state of the art at this time. Anything that claims to outperform it by so much as a centimeter should be looked at with extreme skepticism. The only other device most genuine individual prospectors might consider is a magnetometer, which only responds to magnetic anomalies. This can be used to indirectly find gold by tracing magnetic minerals.

This document is dated but still almost 100% valid to todays technology. You will note LRL devices are glaringly absent.

A more recent and technically dense publication that updates the last one:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

All very good advice above, but nothing beats good old fashioned common sense, if you were able to map exactly where gold was located ready to be recovered would you be selling maps showing where for $500? 🙂

• Like 7