Determine The Location Of Gold Veins With Satellite

Think about it for a second  if he knew we’re all the gold was would  not be be retrieving it for him self   Listen to people who find gold and have gold you can meet pros   at outings those people will even share the knowledge for free most times  asking here is also a good way   

• Like 5

Joining this forum is a far more likely path to success finding gold! 

And it's FREE ! 🥸 (Thx Steve !)

Spend that 500 on things like a dredge , sluice , pick , pans and shovels .There are a few nice detectors in that $ range too !....All  proven tools . Just look at some of the pictures here ! 

• Like 4

Another good way to work out where gold can be found is by researching where old and new gold mines are located.. I've used the Google Earth kmz map overlays with the gps location of every gold mine in Australia.. I think it was Geoff on this forum who first put me onto them.. Most of these mines are underground but by using kmz overlays together with geological maps you can get a fair idea of what rock types and landscapes are associated with gold.. For mines digging alluvial gold these overlays and geomaps can help you work out which river or creek systems feed into or out off them.. Not all of these are obvious, for example, some ancient dry creekbeds in my area appear as vague fingers spread across a plain but they were once rivers flowing into a delta.. Save your $500, all this useful info for the price of some online research and a lot of help from some very knowledgeable folk on this forum..          

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Those Google Earth files I made from Aust/State Government's Data bases about 1999 and posted them for free in 2010 (https://golddetecting.forumotion.net/t2273-historical-gold-mines-in-google-earth) However a few months later so called "Con Artist" did a direct copy and tried selling them for $100 plus for a CD of them. I know they were copied as a couple of mines were from my direct finding that were not listed on Gov records. 

The best way to find gold is to use mine locations their method of extraction, superimpose them on Geo Maps and take notice of the type of rock in that region and put in the footwork with your equipment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, geof_junk said:

Those Google Earth files I made from Aust/State Government's Data bases about 1999 and posted them for free in 2010 (https://golddetecting.forumotion.net/t2273-historical-gold-mines-in-google-earth)

Thank you for the mighty effort Geoff.. I forgot you're the brains behind these kmz map overlays.. I always use your overlays with Google Earth together with topo and geo maps whenever I'm researching new areas.. They're a fantastic tool to have in the research toolbox.. Ozzy prospectors are very lucky you made them available for free.. Bloody shame some arsehole trying to flog off the fruits of your hard work.. 

Have you got any kmz map overlays showing where to find gold sovereigns? 😁  

• Like 2