Some Recent Finds On An Old Farm

Buddy and I were able to get permission on an old farm. The owner doesn't want anyone else on it and has been incredibly generous to let us dig there. Think we still have about 20 acres to fart around on, targets are sparce but there are interesting finds. Image of some of them. For privacy reasons I won't post pics of the landscape or of key structures. Figured a few of ya might enjoy these, maybe even have more info on some of them.

Oldfarmfinds.thumb.jpg.1a6859d63a294d8d2bd2de30e9d74f99.jpg

There's nothing like hunting on virgin ground and finding a huge range of dates and interesting finds. Good luck and keep 'em coming!

Very fine assortment. The Silver pipe band has a Hallmark that should be real and will give the maker and date.

Your on some great ground there !  Love finding silver pipe bands and working out the dates . Your find is in great nick . Looking forward to seeing further finds from that area .

Great stuff kac! 🏆 Congrats on the 2 cent piece that I copied you on. 🤣 Glad you got some new digs, it's not easy sometimes and then you have to deal with your other environmental challenges. 👍 That's a really cool collage. 😎

12 hours ago, JCR said:

Very fine assortment. The Silver pipe band has a Hallmark that should be real and will give the maker and date.

F350 looked up the pipe band, 1919. 1920 Merc wasn't far off and also the baseball badge.

Looks like time well invested. Congratulations!