Rye Patch Yield

Condor

I made it home to Yuma by the Sea and put my Rye Patch gold on the scale.  We drug barons like to weigh in grams, so here it is.  A little over half oz attributed in no small measure to the good graces of Lucky Lundy.   Bravo Zulu Rick.  I owe you big time.

Rye Patch 002.jpg

WTG Steve.

I wish I could find some up there ... just a little at a time.

Mitchel

Biggest piece just a tad over 2 grams.  No chevron gold.

As far as the Deus I didn't use it on this trip.  If you remember one of my previous posts, the Deus struggled in moderately hot ground on undisturbed gold targets.  I really have high hopes for the new coil and hotter frequencies because the machine is an awesome concept, though not designed for gold prospecting.  I have a few areas of bedrock close to the power lines that I want to explore with the Deus.  I believe my niche for the Deus will be as a discriminating pinpointer for the 19" Z coil.  I've dug some massive holes chasing deep targets with the Z.  I can't imagine what the 19" will force me to dig.  My 62 yr old frame can dig a finite number of deep holes in one day.  I'm looking for a way to minimize the unproductive ones.