The Tik Tik Too Loud

Especially when using headphones with rich audio profiles.. the issue for me with rich audio profile is the deepest targets are too faint so when I use rich audio, the general volume will be set to the max on control pod and headphones. IF target tones too loud while I'm on max volume the pitch/volume  can be adjusted in target tones setting. The tik tik sound makes my ears bleed when I want to change setting or modes and there is no way  to control its volume or disable it completely..

9 hours ago, fishersari said:

The tik tik sound makes my ears bleed when I want to change setting or modes and there is no way  to control its volume or disable it completely..

You can say that again!

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, KDX said:

Pull your headphones down to you neck when you want to adjust something and then put them back on when you're done.

Its tiring after awhile of doing that when using rich audio .. I always change setting on the fly especially sensitivity. For me to get the most out of Manticore the sensitivity (depth wise) need to be in a thin line between just hearing non ferrous/ferrous (clean audio) and hearing non ferrous/ferrous with minor ground noise... its like treshold but replace it by ground noise in the background.. so I always (hopefully) at the max sensitivity allowable by the ground with minimum or no iron falsing so to speak...