First Texas Finally Has A New Website

Fisher have finally updated their website, no longer a 1990's website, perhaps one of the kids of the staff did it for them for a few bucks, regardless of how, it's finally there and is quite good, a great improvement.  

First Texas Products Metal Detectors

Unfortunately, the fancy new website doesn't make their product line any newer.

It's still a work in progress by the look of it, it has an online store although not populated with products.  Many links don't work on it yet either, for example you can't click on More Info for the T2 to see it's description.

They have also changed the wording on many of their marketing spiels for the detectors, no longer are they full of outdated statements, often they were either false advertising or just outright lies, these are now reworded to be more realistic yet still good marketing without the outlandish claims.

No mention at all of the Impulse AQ/Gold products on the new website or even a link to the specific website for that product line, very telling that. It's a fizzer.

Good work Fisher, I'm glad you've done this, now we just hope you can get some new decent product to market.

They still have the old website online too here Fisher Research Laboratory - manufacturer of metal detectors for homeland security, industrial and hobbyists alike (fisherlab.com)

Why they haven't pointed that domain name to the new site is a puzzle to me.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to First Texas Finally Has A New Website

I'm glad that Fisher is moving forward nice website...finally..many people are using Fisher/Teknetics detectors until now..
My favorite is the TEK G2... still a good detector...

I think that Fisher is preparing new detectors...

Relic & Deep-Seeking Detector

• CZ3D1.png?v=1701643057&width=3200

CZ3D

Fisher CZ3D

• GEMINI33.jpg?v=1701642889&width=3200

BLÍŽENCI3

Fisher Gemini 3

• Like 1

Still does not 'enthral' me with excitement about the companies products even though the T2 is one of my all time detectors,i guess its better late than never as they say.

• Like 2

I find the Bounty Hunter section totally baffling.... why so many similar and collectively useless detectors in their line-up? Surely none or very few of these are actually being manufactured? I am hoping they just have lots of leftover stock from decades of zero-investment and sales.... any newbie looking at that website would be totally bamboozled and confused as to what to buy. Fisher and Teknetics are less cluttered but collectively, thats a sh*tload of detector models to browse through.

The biggest improvement they could make would be to redesign their coils for higher performance. Aftermarket coils always worked better on the T2 and F75.

• Like 1

Gave a quick look at the new website. I didn't know they made such a large assortment of specialty products such as all the night vision gear, even underwater nighttime vision good for 20-meter submersion. If I'm ever 20 meters deep... they'll be dredging for my body. 💀

• Haha 1
  • Oh my! 1

Definitely a good start! But yeah, lots of work to go yet, and hopefully leading into some new detectors, and accessories!👍👍

• Like 1