First Day Out With The Legend

10 minutes ago, JohnnyDigs said:

1974 half dollar

Nice job and congrats -- I still haven't pulled a half dollar yet. That's a great find for the first time out on a machine!

25 minutes ago, glacialgold said:

Nice job and congrats -- I still haven't pulled a half dollar yet. That's a great find for the first time out on a machine!

I know I’m really excited for the next trip out, and thank you 

1 minute ago, jim tn said:

Very nice first outing. Halves in any way, shape or form are always a pleasant surprise. Good luck1 HH jim tn

Thanks Jim.  Much appreciated. 

Great first time out, JD!

Keep in mind hunts don't all turn out like that, and also to laugh when you dig a pull tab 🤣 someday one of them might be Spanish silver. Or a gold ring. 🤔 I'm totally serious. Try not to discriminate too much, instead learn the tonal nuances. 🙂 Changing too many settings will cause you to not know what works.

Heck that looks like one of my beach hunts this past summer, toy cars, clad and big coins.

Keep it up! Are you hunting a park, or home?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Great first time out, JD!

Keep in mind hunts don't all turn out like that, and also to laugh when you dig a pull tab 🤣 someday one of them might be Spanish silver. Or a gold ring. 🤔 I'm totally serious. Try not to discriminate too much, instead learn the tonal nuances. 🙂 Changing too many settings will cause you to not know what works.

Heck that looks like one of my beach hunts this past summer, toy cars, clad and big coins.

Keep it up! Are you hunting a park, or home?

Yeah I know.  I wish they were all like that😂 and i agree with you about the tones but there’s literally to many targets and it sounding like a machine gun and it was killing me😂

im hunting a park that’s literally 1 minute down the road and i never see anyone metal detecting it which would explain why so many targets. 

after a while I really did open it up with a discrimination of 10 and even played around in pitch which I actually loved because I just dig everything anyway 😂

• Like 2

Glad you are enjoying the Legend. I found a Kennedy half second time out with the Legend at a parks volley ball court. Try the 20 kHz frequency too.  Keep playing with it and happy hunting. 

• Like 1

Great hunt and wish you luck in the future .

• Like 1

Great lookin' haul ! 

Don't worry about those tabs,  we all dig 'em and  remember some of  them will be GOLD !  OK , not just gold color , I'm talkin rings and things !  Digging is the only way to know .  

• Like 1