Early Field Review Of AlgoForce E1500

10 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Added the E1500 to the Detector Database and noticed that due to the company name starting with an A they will be first in alphabetical lists. Smart move that even if it was not planned. It is why you see so many triple A company names.

Is that why Whites went under. 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, phrunt said:

On another note, I've seen a report elsewhere now whereby a guy tested his newly arrived Algoforce on an 0.01 of a gram nugget with the 12x8" NF EVO,

Wow! That’s must be a record for a PI detector. My PI record has been 0.025 gram and it had to be just the right shape too. To my knowledge only a VLF in low mineralized ground has been able to do that small of a speck.

The target ID if able to pick it up must of been a 1 

I guess we our seeing a new era in pulse induction, glad it happening in my lifetime, was losing hope till now.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

.01 gram? Will that leave any time left to dig a piece of real gold? 

5 hours ago, abenson said:

I'm not all that interested in the really small stuff under .10 grams

That’s going to add a lot of small pellets to the daily count for sure, I might lower sensitivity a bit to avoid this problem though 😀

What I really like is this detector adds the user control options I liked on the GPX 5000 including coil options and then morphs into a somewhat mix of GPX 6000 / Equinox for sensitivity.

I am also looking forward to see what it can do on a 1 gram piece, anything larger than this, I have the option to use my deeper punching detectors.

• Like 2

Victoria has spoilt you big time Reg, dust below 1 gram has been/is FNQ bread and butter, no way a pan can compete with detectors here.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2