AlgoForce On VLF Type Gold

Hi. No rubbishing attempt here. Im serious.

Been detecting since blahh blahh blahhh, found bigger than blahh, blahh, blahhh. Im the blahh...ahh forget it. Im none of that.

I'm happy anything. Was gonna do this as a reply in another thread. So.

I can right now find this stuff easy with a Highly strung VLF. Not every day. But is expected.

The new Algo. How does it do on this stuff. Algo said VLF sens in a PI. Hope i got that right. Because I got countless places that the stuff in the following pics is there. Some found with a GPX5000, gone, and the rest with VLF. 

Doesn't weigh. Too small.

IMG_20240206_112348_1462.thumb.jpg.470a2002fb8e4b7280371f12654f23fc.jpg

Count, im tired trying, 60

IMG_20240206_112038_7322.thumb.jpg.dd10b3eff7cb64831d0d3dc21f574534.jpg

All in the tiny opium bottle. May take full 7g!?

IMG_20240206_111653_3443.thumb.jpg.25dc675dc5e283c0eff735a5d0669a1b.jpg

I really want to hear from users, putting it up against the claim of VLF sens in a PI.

On various forums its vs 7000, 6000, 5000, 4500, ........

People are doing that but I have seen zero vs the claim VLF sens in a PI.

There are a squilion VLF users out there like me now. 

Show us and im in, in a blink.

Not sure I care for your attitude much, but that's a pretty bad ass tiny bits bottle you have! 😂

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Ndplumr said:

Not sure I care for your attitude much, but that's a pretty bad ass tiny bits bottle you have! 😂

Sorry, im a bit lost about my attitude bit! Are you joking or reading something in my post that isn't there and placing your own wrong construct on it.

I assure everyone im just fairly asking. Im new here so am I out of place here!? Ill bow out if I am.

I didn't think I could have been more honest and fair.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Taz said:

I assure everyone im just fairly asking. Im new here so am I out of place here!? Ill bow out if I am.

Don't worry about what some people might say as there is once in a while a langue barrier that happens when some people are form another country and us in the US are not familiar with the wording.

You are more than welcome to this forum just like everyone else is except for the scammers of course.

When one person from Australia once said he wore something and some of us thought he was wearing girls clothes he explained what it was. I myself apologized for my comments and nothing else was said about it.

So everything is good with what you said.

Good luck out there and good hunting. 

• Like 3

The 6000 already does this....Ive gotten gold where 40+ bits to the gram is the norm. Most don't weigh either. Last year I re-tried a spot I'd detected back in the 90's and found that someone had heavily raked it.... using the 6000 with a 10x5 Goldhawk coil I got almost 200 bits there for just over 6 grams. Only 3 of them were over .1gm. 

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Aureous said:

The 6000 already does this....Ive gotten gold where 40+ bits to the gram is the norm. Most don't weigh either. Last year I re-tried a spot I'd detected back in the 90's and found that someone had heavily raked it.... using the 6000 with a 10x5 Goldhawk coil I got almost 200 bits there for just over 6 grams. Only 3 of them were over .1gm. 

Good one with the 6 that you get.

Several of those came from a 5 with Evo 12.

Not saying a 5 beats a 6. Just curious with a Highly Strung VLF

Im just interested what the E15 can do vs a super sens VLF.

Its still seems my question is lost amongst some and all anyone cares about is vs other PI machines. I get from your posts elsewhere that you are a professional that has made your entire living from gold and know your stuff. That's not in question, now a bit of Aussie talk, im not seeking answers from a pi**ing game who is better like im seeing here in other threads about the E15.

Simple answer of the E15 vs a Super sens VLF. Many of us still swing em, for fun, to get out. As simple as that, not mines bigger than yours, iv done better, im the man stuff.

• Like 4

Yeah, I get ya. Absolutely zero doubt that a HF VLF detector will find more tiny gold than ANY pulse induction machine ever could. I don't know of anyone who's found more individual pieces of gold with a HF VLF in the past 20 years than me....its gotta be more than 10,000 bits all told....easy. So Ive done the 'hard yards' learning and using those types of detectors... If the mineralization is low and the gold is shallow'ish, then the likes of the 24K, Gold Bug 2, Gold Kruzer (and I 'spose even the monster) will be unbeatable. Its when the ground minerals kick in that the PI's create a whole new 'ball game'. As you say, its gonna be very interesting to see what the E1500 can do. Certainly it has a similar level of sensitivity to the 6000 and the price point will make it very attractive to those who cannot afford Minelab's insane pricing. We just need a couple more weeks for info to trickle back from the field. @phrunt has started the ball rolling 🙂 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Aureous said:

Certainly it has a similar level of sensitivity to the 6000 and the price point will make it very attractive

And if it can ground balance over a wider range of ground with its greater amount of inputs that can be changed, then that will make it even more attractive.  

I love the GPX6 but handling some ground poorly and not having the settings available to make it usable has been a real shortcoming (IMHO). 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Northeast said:

not having the settings available to make it usable has been a real shortcoming (IMHO). 

Absolutely, its lack of adaptability sucks. For sure, an unknown amount of gold is left in the dirt because of it....

• Like 2

Taz....Now... now we can ask 2 questions:

1. What will Force1500 do .... and can't do HF VLF?

2. And what will the HF VLF do that the Force1500 won't do...?

Here, the type of terrain will decide, ... mineralization and hot... and ..could rock...

• Like 2