Inside The AlgoForce E1500

Even though someone said it was posted to another thread or site, some how I missed it?

But I feel this videos actually needs it's own post anyway.

Some of the threads of excitement on the AlgoForce E1500 are multi pages long which is great for retired folks who have all day to read word for word, post for post.  A few folks enjoy skimming and trying to find a nugget and I feel this post and what is shown is a "nugget".

This may have been brought up before? Did you folks catch the date on the inside of the detector?  It's Sept 2023. 

This machine didn't just pop up over night.  Well done Alex for keeping a good tight lid on it until ready for release.

How about the comment of the Microphone at the 11 minute 36 sec mark?  "It's listening to you".

And there is the 13:50 mark of the video and Woody's comments "you can tell they known what they're doing".

Again, sorry if this is mixed in with one of the long threads but I only have so much time to try and read as much as possible.  You can hang me later, but at least let me get to and read Simon's updates.  I know, I'm a little behind.

Screenshot_20240210_084333_Samsung Internet.jpg

I've tried out the microphone feature, it's quite nice being able to put the ambient outside noise through your headphones for awareness of what's going on around you.  As I mostly use the speaker or the Avantree Torus I'll probably not need this feature, but it's still nice to have in case I do need it.  Can never have too many features 🙂

Probably some tin foil hat wearers will think it's recording everything they say and beaming it back to Alfoforce HQ via satellite so they can find out everyone's gold locations like they did with the GPZ and it's GPS 😁

• The title was changed to Inside The AlgoForce E1500