M-core M8 Coil Draws Blood On First Hunt

Great stuff Strick!

Good to see ya oot and aboot. 👍

Did the chain contain any K's?

Guess the dark one is tungsten. 🤔

• Like 1

Great hunt and I love to hunt those courts, I find them to have more change than any where else. Haven't found any gold at one yet but I am not giving up yet.

Good luck on your next outing.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Did the chain contain any K's?

Guess the dark one is tungsten. 🤔

I didn't even look it’s so rusty. The dark ring has no markings. I’d like to get out again soon thanks 350. 

Killer first hunt with the M8 Chuck! I don't know about other people, but when I have a first hunt like that with just about anything it's like love at first sight sort of stuff. Then again I had a couple experiences that turned out just to be a big tease, so it will be interesting to hear your thoughts after you get some more time in with this coil. I am in particular interested in what people who have both think of the Deus 2 with 9" coil versus Manticore with 5x8 coil as working packages. I'll start a new thread on the Comparisons Forum on that topic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I am in particular interested in what people who have both think of the Deus 2 with 9" coil versus Manticore with 5x8 coil as working packages. I'll start a new thread on the Comparisons Forum on that topic.

Me too... Especially after recent troubles with gold ID's allocation... Something tells me it's time to listen words by "another church"

Nice gold. M8 looks like it is working well.

Just when I had put to bed the 30-32 TID bin you go and bring in a ring at 31. More pull tabs please!

Great hunt in the rain. At the very least it allowed you to detect in peace. I look forward to hearing about the next trip.

• Thanks 1