Most pages are private with only a FB membership required to avoid spammers. No different to membership here.

And it's based in Australia, not just for Aussies, I'm sure others will appear as sales increase and start in other countries.

I guess it depends how keen you are to research the machine.

• Like 1

I was able to long in with a Facebook account.

Someone found a 14 grammar at 150mm

• Like 1

By the look of Mr. Jacob’s hand, he ain’t no beginner detectorist. He obviously knows where to look. Nice find by the Algo, but half an ounce at 6”.... well most any detector would squeal on that. Good luck to him.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2024 at 5:54 PM, Prickly Prospector said:

Most pages are private with only a FB membership required to avoid spammers. No different to membership here.

And it's based in Australia, not just for Aussies, I'm sure others will appear as sales increase and start in other countries.

I guess it depends how keen you are to research the machine.

This forum is not private, anyone can read it. I don't force people to join just to lurk and to find information if that is what they are looking for. If they want to block spammers then require registration to post but let people look. That's what we do here and that is what can also be done on Facebook. Blocking viewing unless registered - that is what they mean when they say private.

For me it requires not just registration but actually joining Facebook, and that's not going to happen.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RONS DETECTORS MINELAB said:

Someone found a 14 grammar at 150mm

So almost half a Troy Ounce (~14/31) at 6 inch depth?

I thought you guys wanted to see E1500 finds, didn't realize you had size and depth requirements.

I'm sure more performance orientated finds and testing will show as deliveries continue.

I'd still be happy knowing it's finding these Nuggs and not missing them.

• Like 2

It's the price of a high-end VLF, yet people keep constantly trying to compare it with detectors 4 or 5 times it's price, and surprisingly it does pretty well by comparison, it's sure not 4 or 5 times behind them in performance.

When you see Minelab dealers saying, oh, but you have to include a coil and "optional" headphones to bring the price up a few hundred dollars when you say it's a $2000 AUD detector it makes me smile when the competitors are quadruple the price or more.   Small change compared to the price difference.

Yes, the GPZ, 6000 and the Axiom are a bit better, they're not many thousands of dollars better, so perhaps a price adjustment is coming, as I pity the high-priced manufactures when and if the Algoforce 2500 comes out, change seems like it is coming.... I sure hope so and it looks promising, already it makes everything else seem extremely overpriced.

• Like 3

I would like to think the Algoforce and a legacy GPX would cover most nuggets sizes from small to big and deep. It might fall short somewhere in comparison to the high dollar overpriced detectors but I believe it would be pretty close in performance without hardly any large expenditure. I will be looking at this possibility when I get a Algoforce in the U.S… maybe someone that has both can report on this idea sooner.

• Like 4