Nokta Legend Beast Mode Vs Minelab Manticore - Depth Test

On 4/21/2024 at 6:57 PM, JCR said:

Because I have the Versa, it will be my primary unit for deeper targets on my red dirt sites both with and without iron. I will still use the Legend with the LG 35/13” coil too. On low mineral sites set up right with the big coil & using Dt it can be deeper than the Versa on some targets. I’m glad to have both rigs.

Hell, who wouldn't be happy??!! The best of  both worlds. The Legend for rough and tumble stuff down in the muck to dig everything when you were bored, and the Versa for cherry picking places first. Seems like a winning combo.

Can you tell me if that Rutus Versa is actually better than the Legend by a large margin or is it just my infatuation with the Versa at the moment that is blinding me. I don't have the Versa but lust for it badly. I do have the Legend, The Equinox 800, and the XTerra Pro. The 3 Stooges.

10 hours ago, RobNC said:

Hell, who wouldn't be happy??!! The best of  both worlds. The Legend for rough and tumble stuff down in the muck to dig everything when you were bored, and the Versa for cherry picking places first. Seems like a winning combo.

Can you tell me if that Rutus Versa is actually better than the Legend by a large margin or is it just my infatuation with the Versa at the moment that is blinding me. I don't have the Versa but lust for it badly. I do have the Legend, The Equinox 800, and the XTerra Pro. The 3 Stooges.

Overall, I will use probably use the Legend more hours than the Versa. The Versa is my primary choice for the more difficult conditions; very heavy iron trash, deeper targets in mineral red dirt, but I will have worked the Legend there too.    The Legend would be my first choice for hunting in Aluminum trash, but I will later go back with the Versa.   These are the scenarios that I have found where one has an advantage over the other for me.  Except for in these "special" conditions, both machines are neck & neck on performance. Both are equally rugged.  Like any detectors, each will "see" things the other will miss. That is why I will use both on a site. That is why I will also work a good site with the Tarsacci, Vista X and/or some of my other units. They each have unique qualities.  That is why I will also try to get Nokta's relic PI they are to introduce.