Whether To Choose Fisher F75 Black Or Minelab X Terra Pro

Thank you for your informative answer and advice    .I understand. then I choose most likely either nocta or equinox. maybe someone has a nocta score 2? read a review for it today. a gold coin of 10 rubles in the ground sees 27-28 cm. this is a very good indicator, maybe someone can confirm its performance that you have. about the Ukrainian chernozem, it is loose and black soil in some places with peat, in such land significantly increases the performance for the better. As for the deus, it seems to me that it is complicated and very noisy and will be more expensive. I think it will be better to equinox 600, it is now inexpensive in Europe for about 500 euros or nocta score 2? also the price is about 500 euros. I will choose from these two most likely, I also looked at the legend, but it is a little more expensive and it is not known whether there is a difference between them. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, taras777 said:

... As for the deus, it seems to me that it is complicated and very noisy and will be more expensive. I think it will be better to equinox 600, it is now inexpensive in Europe for about 500 euros or nocta score 2? also the price is about 500 euros.

In France we have very trashy areas with 2000+ years of history plus the 1st WW in the area where I live ... The Deus2 is for me the quietest in the iron trash otherwise I would(could ) not use it 🙂

It is not complicated otherwise I would not use it too ... 🙂 

The XPs are by far the most used inland around here in France and probably in England , in Germany and other european countries I dont know . The MLs are more known as beach detectors over here . 

I agree the Deus2 prices have increased , the WS6 was at 700E a few months ago , it is now at 900 ... Perhaps because of a strong demand I dont know  ..

But it is your choice , at least you can try and change later if you need

• Like 1

Taras, you referred to Deus in your recent post. Alain and I are recommending Deus 2 WS6 Master not the original Deus or the ORX.

Nokta is having a sale right now with some free items included with both the Legend and Double Score.

Some of the German dealers that I checked are showing the Double Score with free wireless headphones for 549 euro. That is the sale deal to look for.

There are some deals on Minelab detectors right now too in the USA. I don't know if that is also happening in Germany.

• Like 4

Thanks Jeff, I'm thinking about a nocta or equinox score 2 or minelab 600. i don't know what will be better, i've only worked with garets, i'm more inclined to nocta, almost everywhere positive reviews. i think they will be somewhere on the same level, although i heard that minelab 800 or 600 is delicate, about nocta they write that the device is well assembled and successful, carbon, easy to operate, it's just what i need. i see that many people sell minelabs for some reason. Mostly 800 and 600, or change to newer ones or switch to other devices. deus is a good device, but I tend to be more inclined to nocta. maybe in the future as a deep device I would take another Whites spectra v3i, it's a really good device, but difficult to set up, I watched a coin test in the ground, 60 cm in black soil. I think this is the deepest coin test of all the devices I know, but the company has long been defunct, and the device can be bought used. so while a new nocta or 600 mi

• Like 1

I can't speak of the Nokta Double score. I take it that one is like a Nokta Legend but without some of the extra settings. The Equinox 600 is pretty much an Equinox 800 without the extra settings of that one.

What I can tell you is I own the Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab X Terra Pro, and the Nokta Legend. The Legend can do all that Equinox 800 can. The XTerra Pro is not on the same level with either of my other two. It's got a lot of power but no way to tame it, to tune it. It's single frequency. I've had an Equinox 600. It worked ok for me but I wanted more settings to tune the tone breaks, the pitch of the tones, and the volume. I also wanted the ability to go single frequency and have the 40khz as an option so I sold my 600 and got the 800. We also can't over look the VERY numerous documented cases of the Equinox 600 and Equinox 800 leaking water. The Nokta detectors so far are not having that problem.

For ease of use I'd say the Equinox 600. However the Nokta Double Score seems comparable to that and the build quality is much better than the Equinox 600. Either one of these are going to be above the XTerra Pro in terms of performance.

If I  had to choose today between the Equinox 600 and Nokta Double Score, I would go with the Nokta. Just my opinion.

Thank you all for your experience and advice. i am also inclined to nocta. today i called a colleague who is professionally engaged in devices in Ukraine. he sells them and tests them immediately. he said that nocta score 2 would be an ideal option for my soil. it is a little bit of a cut down legend but for me i think it is enough. In Germany, many people have switched to Nocta. I was a little skeptical of the Turkish manufacturer, but now I am sure that I will buy this device. first of all, it is the price-quality and 3-year warranty and positive reviews. 

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

• Like 2

Sie werden mit dem Nokta Score 2 zufrieden sein

Save some money and get a Minelab Vanquish 540. It is SMF and I find quarters at 16" in wet saltwater sand with it. Drives the XP and Equinox guys nuts!