Sawtooth Knob Trip In May

Land Grab! :ph34r:Claim Grab! Imo............Hope to see U guys there! Cheers. IG

Paul,

I was just there today and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary.  Lu and I took pictures at the old Hudson (??) then drove up a couple of miles past your claim toward the upside of Rabbit Hole.  It was a road no one uses because you can't get across the big wash coming out of the Rabbit Hole valley.  We had to turn around and go back (past your claim) to get back on Jungo Road.

There were very few tracks (maybe 3 only) to near your claim since the last rain and now I've added a couple of them.

There were piles over toward the old power lines and older activity but no new holes on your claim.  I didn't add any either. (I know you have a camera out there some place!)

Tomorrow back to Rye Patch.

Mitchel

20170315_121105.jpg

i got another call from him...phone message..

says he sent me a new letter--

This is after i left a message to him explaining what Mitchel said about nothing excavated on the claim since he was there. ( I tried to be nice,,,,,)

He is saying something about the limits of casual use????

I thought i could dig as much as i wanted without reclamation as long as i used hand tools--or no mechanized equipment---(et klunlker)

Paul,

If you only would've of listen to me instead of Bill you wouldn't of dug that  trench. But he kept you busy all summer.