Usb Camera Again

phoenix

A few months ago I put up a thread about this camera where I said to use it you needed a Windows 7 or earlier operating system and it had to be 32 bit.                  It turns out , unsurprisingly,  I was wrong.              A computer guy pointed out to me yesterday that I was accessing it wrong on newer operating systems. Now that I know how to access it, this same cheap made in China camera works on every computer I own. I took this photo this morning on my windows8 64bit laptop.    You are better off getting a lower power camera like this one in the link.  If you get a 500 or 1000 power camera they are just too damn hard to focus. cheers Dave
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2MP-20x-200x-Zoom-8-LED-Digital-Microscope-Endoscope-Camera-Magnifier-USB-2-0-/121968217513?epid=698629027&hash=item1c65df4da9:g:6VMAAOSwiYFXH2OP

WIN_20171017_102749.JPG

Always amazes me how "fractal" gold is. If you removed the coin background, it wouldn't be hard to call it a larger piece.

Lets call it a 10 ouncer!  :biggrin:

Bob(AK), works a helluvalot easier than taking a picture through the Geological Survey's microscope lol

20160201_142734.jpg

2 hours ago, kiwijw said:

I can see I will have to get one to make my tiny bits look monstrous. I am talking gold here :tongue:. Trouble is, if & when when I do find a monster piece you buggers wont believe me. :rolleyes:

Don`t worry JW, I`ll believe you.  Here is a shot of a terrific 12 ouncer I got a few years ago :biggrin:

WIN_20171018_06_31_30_Pro.jpg