Finally Going To Be Able To Spend Some Time Th'ing

SittingElf

Haven't been around for awhile. Busy being a trophy "wife" for my senior commander spouse! That aside, and after many weeks of oppressive heat and humidity here in Oklahoma, the weather has FINALLY moderated, and we don't have to worry about heat exhaustion and melting while outside! So it's getting right on time to attack the ground for her hidden treasures!

Have a pretty good plan for initial areas I will be attacking, and more as high grass dies down after the summer. Gotta get ahold of Steve G soon to joint hunt some areas we have previously discussed on Tinker AFB. Loving my 800, and decided to put my 600 up for sale after making a decision NOT to keep both. (It's listed in the For SALE forum here).  Also extremely pleased that Minelab is being so proactive about updating a virtually new detector. WOW!  Great company!!

Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Finally Going To Be Able To Spend Some Time Th'ing

The weather is starting to break a little bit here in Indiana as well, it's no fun to go out with it's 95 degrees with around 100% humidity out ? It's in the mid 60's today, but a work day. 

Good luck !

• Like 1

Elf,

Just got back from a Canadian fishing trip, and returned to pleasant weather and good, soft ground!  Sounds like it's time for some detecting!

Steve