Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Hard Prospector
      Anyone have any insight on this new machine from Nokta? Saw it advertised on a internet discount detector sales site (guess.....yep that's the one), kind of looks like a "futuristic GB2". Man this company never sleeps.

• By Nokta Detectors
      New Makro Kruzer, Makro Gold Kruzer, and Makro Multi Kruzer metal detectors!

• By Tom Slick
      Received my Kruzer accessory coils, the 5x9.5" DD, 5" round DD, and the 7" round concentric. I like having my extra coils on their own lower rods but kinda hated spending $30.00 for each Kruzer lower rod so I ordered three Racer 2 lower rods at $16.95 each. The only difference being the Racer rod weigh 4 oz each and the Kruzer rods weigh 2.2 oz each. I like a light weight detector as much as the next guy, but the Kruzer is light enough that I can add 2 oz to it without issue. I put the Kruzer rod on the 7x11" standard coil and the three smaller coils all have the Racer rods mounted. The Coils and Lower Rods all came with coil bolts and washers so I have plenty of spares.
    • By Steve Herschbach
      https://youtu.be/CZCAkUYQvRM
      Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk Instructional Video - Basic features and functions of the fully wireless Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk pinpointer are demonstrated. Sections include: wireless syncing; a tip on factory reset; adjusting detection and sensitivity settings; lost pinpointer alarm; retuning the Pro-Pointer to find targets faster or to overcome environmental challenges; battery replacement; and general care.

• By Terry Soloman
      I went to a park in Yonkers, New York, the second "hilliest" City in the United States, just behind San Francisco, and detected a park that has been heavily hunted since the 1970s. It is in a very old part of the City, that is now run down, and dangerous. I was approached by two sets of policemen during my 90-minute hunt, and after short conversations, me giving them my business card, and them warning me to "keep your eyes open," I continued detecting. Not my best hunt ever, but the Multi Kruzer, three-tone, 5kHz, gain 80, really sniffs out copper and silver missed by countless other detectorists over the last four decades!

Really starting to get a feel for the machine as I approach 100-hours on the headphones. I got out of the area without being robbed or assaulted, got some wheats, an IH with a marble beside it, and a silver. Happy-happy!

• By kiwijw
      Hi guys, I have been sending on to Simon (phrunt) some old video footage I took to show him the sensitivity & depth of the 4500 on pretty small gold. using the Minelab 11" Commander Mono coil. That coil found me a lot of gold, small gold. All these clips were taken on the same detecting mission & were pretty much one after the other. The day was windy, as you will see, & it was before my days of using a scoop to retrieve targets. Consequently I got the dropsy's & made a meal of the recovery in the first vid. Hence it dragging on far longer than it should have. Sorry about that. The reason why I never made it public back in the day. I could have edited it but didn't. Just the raw footage. Hope you enjoy. Cheers.
      Video # 1

Video # 2

Video # 3
       There are more that I will add later. Cheers
      Good luck out there
      JW