Sign in to follow this  
BeachHunter

Simplex Shipping Notice For My Order!

I just received the shipping notice from bigboyshobbies that the Simplex has shipped. Awesome!🍺

nokta-makro-simplex-metal-detector.jpg

• Like 9

I am jealous!

• Like 1

Very good.  Won’t be much longer we will start reading some reports.

• Like 1

I will give a report my best shot. Most likely Photos of bottle caps, pull-tabs and tent stakes. Lol!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/2/2019 at 5:38 PM, BeachHunter said:

I just received the shipping notice from bigboyshobbies that the Simplex has shipped. Awesome!🍺

I'm really anxious to hear how it does for you. If you would consider air testing it and running some common coins and maybe a silver or three across it for ID numbers that would be really helpful.  I'm hoping you enjoy it. Please do give us a run down on the build quality too.

You bet I will!

2 hours ago, RobNC said:

I'm really anxious to hear how it does for you. If you would consider air testing it and running some common coins and maybe a silver or three across it for ID numbers that would be really helpful.  I'm hoping you enjoy it. Please do give us a run down on the build quality too.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      Nokta/Makro Simplex + Quick Guide
      Nokta/Makro Simplex+ Owner's Manual

Click images below for larger views....

Nokta/Makro Simplex+ Quick Guide page 1

Nokta/Makro Simplex+ Quick Guide page 2

Nokta/Makro Simplex+ display and controls

• By Steve Herschbach
      Nokta/Makro Simplex+ User Manual, 2.12 MB pdf file, 24 pages
      Nokta/Makro Gold Kruzer Data & Reviews
      Nokta/Makro Metal Detector Forum

• By Mr Swing king
      Hi all! I'm new to metal detecting, and am looking to upgrade my machine soon. I got into detecting in September, when I got my harbor freight 9 function detector. I've had a lot of fun and have made some great finds. However, with all the clad and silver I've found, I've been thinking of upgrading, that's when I started hearing about the simplex.
      MY first question is if I buy a simplex, how do I get the battery replaced if it ever goes bad? What about after the warranty expires? Am I correct in my understanding that it's internal and has to be replaced by nokta? Is it possible to replace the battery myself?
      Second, is about coils. Is it possible different coils will be available in the future?
      Finally, headphones. Is it possible to buy the base model now, and buy noktas wireless headphones later? I currently use some cheapy ear buds, but want to be able to upgrade later, so want to be sure and get the correct variant. 
      Thanks
    • By wltdwiz
      hi all
      just got me a simplex & gotta tell you they named it right
      its a simple to run hi teck detector with lots of features & its got some bite to it..
      took it down the what i call the beach from hell  lots of bottle caps & nails & hot Arizona ground
      ground balanced at 87 & ran it in park..
      i would love to tell you that it dident pick up bottle caps but its a dd coil so it hits them but up just bellow the zinc penny range they could be dealt with hope they get a concentric out soon..
      the simplex has a wide spread on the discrimination nickles 22-23 coins 79-90 pulltabs in the middle.. hits hard on nickles..
      she found me this little beauty on a heavily worked beach in a mass of iron .. rang in at 19-20
      10 k 2.3 grams
      im happy  i have a new friend..
      Thanks makro for a great detector

• By Steve Herschbach
      Complete tear down with good circuit board photos here.

• By Ridge Runner
      I’m posting this to help our fellow man or woman.
       What we have out here is a lot of V -Want to be’s But the only place they can get them is at Shaft Sports.
       So you ask what can a Simplex + owner do  . Well first just let them hold your Simplex and tell them they can buy it from a dealer that  will be there after the sale . 
      If they ask why holding the Simplex it makes them nervous. Be sure to tell them you got it on vibrate. Do let them know it’s waterproof too .
       If they want to know how many different Simplex + are they just let them down easy and tell them Dilek said just one .
       I myself was looking maybe to buy a V but you won’t find me at Shaft Spots buying it .
       At this time in my life with my Simplex + I’m not sure of the need of a V.
       Chuck