Gm24k Battery Holder??

Is the battery door/holder for the MX7 the same as the GM24K?

Jim

Thanks, Steve. I ordered a couple. Figured I better get them while they're still available. I may make a li-ion pack for my GM24K. Now, if I could just get my horribly bump-sensitive 6 x 10 replaced, I'd be good-to-go. I've still got through September under warranty, but Centreville doesn't have them.

Jim

• Like 1

On 6/23/2020 at 8:57 PM, Jim in Idaho said:

I've still got through September under warranty, but Centreville doesn't have them.

Hmmm, raises the question of how they are going to warranty something like a bad coil if they are not making any more?

5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Hmmm, raises the question of how they are going to warranty something like a bad coil if they are not making any more?

Don't think I haven't thought about that. They'd have to pull one from a completed machine package, and I don't see them doing that. Centreville told me I'd have to send them my coil before they'd send a replacement. That's a big change from the old Whites service. Or maybe they intend to try and repair my coil. Assuming they're not making any coils, that doesn't give much confidence about buying any of their existing inventory of machines.

Jim