Lots Of Beach Targets With Silver

Good job Compass.  You took advantage of the energy.

Nice little T&Co.

I went out today and got one little silver ring.  I was out two days ago and tried the 3 beaches thing and didn't get any jewelry.

Today I was the only one on this beach working a little cut.  Then two guys showed up at low tide and saw one down in the wet.  We waved and he walked less than half a lifeguard station away and got in front of me on my cut!  That makes me mad as a hornet.  Give me more room that that!

Well, he forced me to change direction and that is when I found the silver.

I wish I would have had your big cut beach for a few more targets.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Valens Legacy said:

Great job on the hunt, I bet your back is still hurting from digging so much.

Good luck on your next hunt.

Thanks VL, Funny but I did most of the digging on the 2nd day but felt so much better than I did the 1st day after fighting the wind the entire hunt. Now after 2 days off I'm ready to go if the beach cams look promising tomorrow.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

Good job Compass.  You took advantage of the energy.

Nice little T&Co.

I went out today and got one little silver ring.  I was out two days ago and tried the 3 beaches thing and didn't get any jewelry.

Today I was the only one on this beach working a little cut.  Then two guys showed up at low tide and saw one down in the wet.  We waved and he walked less than half a lifeguard station away and got in front of me on my cut!  That makes me mad as a hornet.  Give me more room that that!

Well, he forced me to change direction and that is when I found the silver.

I wish I would have had your big cut beach for a few more targets.

Thank you Mitchel, Yes, I know the feeling when someone crowds your space and I don't like it either. That's why I like to hunt at night or in the rain when there are usually fewer pirates around. Like you said though- sometimes it makes you change direction and you find something you might have missed. Maybe another opportunity with this current storm. Good luck!