Golden Honey

New technology for Gold and the US is put on hold. Why is ML bein so bold in putting US on hold? It's because ML cares mostly for their own money$ and don't really care about US consumers gettin our share of golden honey.😋

2 hours ago, Purplehays69 said:

New technology for Gold and the US is put on hold. Why is ML bein so bold in putting US on hold? It's because ML cares mostly for their own money$ and don't really care about US consumers gettin our share of golden honey.😋

Yep.  Because they are a business and the detector gold business thrives in Africa (ML's primary target for the GPX 6000) with gold detector sales that dwarfs North America by a wide margin.  Add to that international supply chain shipping disruptions due to Covid and the usual assembly line startup issues that limit initial supply (just like with the Equinox) and there you go.  Also, probably tuff to deal with us entitled whiners here in the good ol' USA who think the reason we aren't able to get our golden honey dessert is because of some conspiracy against us. :laugh:

Saw a similar "how dare they dis the USA" sentiment post regarding our inability to get Coiltek coils for the Equinox.  

It's not personal, it's just business... Patience is a virtue.  An annoying virtue, but a virtue nonetheless.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Purplehays69 said:

Why is ML being so bold in putting US on hold?

Do you realize just what it takes to payoff our politicians to get a product here?

They have to have enough cash on hand for that type of payoff.

Actually Chase is correct.

Are all you USA guys thinking Steve H will get it all before you have a chance.🥺

QUOTE, from Superpowers “Take a walk in the hills Steve” I’m sure a couple months offline and in the wilds will make everything clearer to me. But I’ll hang out on this thread, and keep the floors swept on the forum, until I have to get on the plane.                               

👍 best of luck Steve.

• Haha 1