Suggestions For Future MDT Changes

Rick

Aaron was a dealer for Tarsacci and a great one at making videos to help us the buyers. 
I don’t know what happen between Aaron and Dimitar but I do know good man was gone.

Chuck 

On 1/17/2023 at 8:24 AM, Ridge Runner said:

I don’t know what happen between Aaron and Dimitar but I do know good man was gone.

I don’t know either. When Aaron disappeared and stopped taking calls, I asked Dimitar what had happened. Dimitar would not say, but he also had nothing bad to say about Aaron. As far as I know he has not changed that to this day.

On 1/17/2023 at 7:09 AM, Rick N. MI said:

He is just stating a fact. I believe he was in good relations with Dimitar and was probably a dealer for Tarsacci.

I apologize if my post offended you or anyone else. I do not consider Dimitar a sellout for selling at Kellyco, and find it a little disingenuous to say he is. Everyone else sells there, including the long range detector type people I am sad to say. How it is not illegal to market that fecal effluent alongside real detectors is an open question, but it does (as Steve says) raise questions. I have no such questions about Dimitar.