Has This Ever Happened To You?

Got my new Manticore Wednesday and headed immediately south to hunt a new Civil War permission. Cranked it up and headed out. Went about 20 yards and returned to the truck. It was a new permission. I decided I didn’t want to begin a new permission with an unfamiliar detector. I headed out instead with my D2 with the 11x13” coil. And never put it down. Across 2 days, I dug 100 bullets, several artillery fragments and sabot pieces (I know there’s a complete shell there), and various other relics. 

I said to myself, “I have 2 D2 remote controls and 2 coils that I know and love. Do I really want this Manticore right now?” So after not digging a target with it, I am leaning toward passing it on to someone else. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If your happy with the chick you have then no need for another thats for darn sure...I bet you can even make a couple bucks pimping it out if thats what you decide to do 👍

strick

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, strick said:

If your happy with the chick you have then no need for another thats for darn sure...I bet you can even make a couple bucks pimping it out if thats what you decide to do 👍

strick

😂 Yep, you are correct. 

• Like 1

I would at least learn the Manticore first to give it a chance. You may wind up loving it more than the D2. I'm kinda surprised you're thinking of selling it before giving it a good shot.

That is unless you are already of the mind set that nothing is going to be liked more than you're D2. Then you may as well sell it instead of wasting your time learning it.