• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Guys, I just saw this post. I'm the owner of Lost Treasures Australia (retail shop in Brisbane) and I have been selling Whites machines in Australia for over 2 years. I have plenty of Gold Mas

Dealers are listed on our website. https://www.whiteselectronics.com/contact-us/outside-the-u-s-canada/ Australia Maldron Gold Center 45-47 High Street Maldron Victoria 3463 Telep

When I detected Aussie Land a few years back I built some good customer relations.  Since then I have sold a few machines to folks over there.  If any of you Aussie's are wanting one, let me know and

Posted Images

Oh damn, it wasn't long ago they were for sale, I guess they never found a buyer! 

2 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Another forum member was wondering what the price of the new Goldmaster 24K might be in Australia. In the course of researching that, I see Goldsearch Australia is closing down.

Does White’s have any other dealers in Australia?

I have bought some of my gear from Lost Treasures in Brisbane, my former home town... They sell Whites, not sure if they're an official dealer? 

https://www.losttreasures.com.au/detectors/#whites

5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Another forum member was wondering what the price of the new Goldmaster 24K might be in Australia. In the course of researching that, I see Goldsearch Australia is closing down.

Does White’s have any other dealers in Australia?

No they don't, He was the sole importer and all Aussie Whites machine had to go through him, I had words with Steve Howard at Whites about 3 years ago because GS added about a $300 price hike to all of their machines and I told him that is would destroy all the good work that the previous owner had done and people would just not buy them from him because it is cheaper for people to import them from the US or here and he  said there was nothing he could do and that GS told him that they had to raise the price,

With the birth of the GM and the Equinox the home team and Nokta and Deus have cornered the VLF market as I warned them they would, It annoys me because I did my best to promote Whites in Australia and I did try to tell GS this was going to undo all the work that had been done but they would not listen.

The last time  checked 3 months ago they were charging $1550.00 AUS  for the MXT AP and now they are selling the MX Sport for $1350.00, The point is I can supply them to folks for $910.00 AUS plus about 30 to 50 bucks postage So anyone who buys from them would be a fool to shop there.

http://www.goldsearchaustralia.com/index.php/our-products/whites-detectors.html/

And it's now about time White's dealers in the USA were allowed to sell directly to Australia !

I buy my White's stuff from the USA anyway....drop ship through Oregon (I think) and then onto Australia.

Even with the added shipping cost, savings are around 30% minimum.

7 hours ago, Tony said:

And it's now about time White's dealers in the USA were allowed to sell directly to Australia !

I buy my White's stuff from the USA anyway....drop ship through Oregon (I think) and then onto Australia.

Even with the added shipping cost, savings are around 30% minimum.

Well I get them from the company I have dealt with for over 12 years and just post them back home to Aus, I don't think I have ever paid more than a $1000.00 including postage so it keeps it under the taxable threshold.

Dealers are listed on our website.

https://www.whiteselectronics.com/contact-us/outside-the-u-s-canada/

Australia

Maldron Gold Center
45-47 High Street
Maldron Victoria 3463
Telephone: 1300 575 707
sales@maldongoldcentre.com
maldongoldcentre.com

Gold Search Australia
76 Broadway, Dunolly Vic 3472
Telephone: (+61) 03 5468 1877
Fax: (+61) 03 5468 1667
info@goldsearchaustralia.com
Gold Search Australia

Goldhunter Detectors
892 Heaths Lane, Clarkefield, VIC 3430
Phone: (03) 54 285 128
Mobile: 0403 261 954
wendy@goldhunterdetectors.com.au
http://goldhunterdetectors.com.au/ 

Prospectors & Miners FNQ
1/35 Front Street Mossman, QLD 4873
Phone: (+61) 07 4098 1875
prospectorsandminersfnq@gmail.com
https://prospectorsandminersfnq.com/ 

Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 12.05.28 PM.jpg

• Like 3

Actually the $1000 threshold has now gone so it is 10% GST on anything that arrives into Australia regardless of age.

The savings are still very good though.

White's detectors have such a huge markup here in Australia when compared to other imported machines.

Dear Mr White....?

Us Aussies love White's detectors and now that we no longer have an AUTHORISED White's dealer here in Australia, can you please relax the conditions on your White's dealers in the USA to allow them to sell directly to us............pleeeeezzzzz.....?

Yes we have some general 3rd party detector sellers but not that long ago, one of them went bankrupt whilst still selling detectors that many people never got !

Thanks for your consideration...

Tony

When I detected Aussie Land a few years back I built some good customer relations.  Since then I have sold a few machines to folks over there.  If any of you Aussie's are wanting one, let me know and I'll see what we can do.  Don't want to step on ones toes though and I might get told NO from White's but I heard things are changing for the better.

24k2E.jpg

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By bigtim1973
      I found a dealer supplier today who still has several New Whites in stock if anyone is looking for one. He has several accessories left as well. It is Whites of the Great Lakes if anyone is needing anything. Was told by them that they were the biggest Whites Distributor and when they got wind Whites was closing they pretty much bought out all they had. 
      I do know they are out of the D2 coil. I needed an 8AA battery pack and that is how I found out about them from the old Whites of the mid south I used to deal with. 
      Anyways, I hope no one minds me sharing this. 
    • By Steve Herschbach
      White’s maintained their own forum at http://forums.whiteselectronics.com/ In another sign that the company is not being revived, the forum has now been suspended. Findmall also killed off all their White’s forums due to non-sponsorship.
      Rest assured that since this is not a company funded or sponsored forum, it will not be going away. If anything I will pay extra attention to trying to lend aid and support to White’s owners via this website.

• By Steve Herschbach
      Now that White’s has closed the factory in Sweet Home, these are the officially designated places to have warranty work and service done:
      Centreville Electronics (East Coast)
      9437 Main Street
      Manassas, VA 20110
      (888) 645-0202
      (703) 367-7999
      Fax: (703) 367-0868
      bobnpaul@centrevilleelectronics.net
      www.centrevilleelectronics.net
      Centreville Electronics Northwest (West Coast)
      1550 Maple Pl.
      Lebanon Oregon 97355
      (541)409-7263
      www.centrevilleelectronicsnw.com
      centrevilleelectronicsnw@gmail.com
      Canada
      Ed Sebulski
      21920 44A Avenue
      Langley, British Columbia,
      Canada V3A 9J3
      604-532-8153
      Use this Service Center for Older Water Detectors
      Specializing in repairing legacy White’s water detectors. Please call for other repairs.
      Warren’s Repair Center
      Freeport, Florida
      (850) 835-3344
      warren32439@gmail.com
      Europe
      At last report the White’s facility in Scotland is still open and accepting items for service:
      White’s Electronics (UK) Ltd
      35J Harbour Road
      Inverness
      Scotland
      IV1 1UA
      Email: info@whites.co.uk
      UK Customers: 01463 223 456
      International Customers: +44 1463 223 456
    • By PopeyePapa
      Whites Electronics stop operation in June of this year. Based on conversations with representatives, Whites is looking for a buyer and contemplating other options.  For all practical purposes, they are currently not in business. Visiting White's web site, you will notice they have nothing in stock. I seriously doubt they will not debut any new detectors in the near future. It breaks my heart. I think most of us in the detecting hobby saw this coming. I don't understand why White's didn't. They let themselves get woefully behind  the 8 ball in the gold detecting arena. The GMT is still there best machine. The TDI, first generation design PI machine, is a MAJOR disappointment hunting gold in a highly mineralized desert.  All you beach hunters and relic hunters will enjoy this machine but it is  lousy at picking up small gold. I was so hoping Whites would have come up with a PI machine at least as effective as the GPX 4500, which I own. The reality is that the whites GMT is still their best Gold finding machine, not the TDI and not the 24K (me too VFL)  with the added wingdings that don't make it go any deeper. Dammit Whites............This breaks my heart after all these years.  Please come back stronger without some large corporate or foreign buyer.😥

• By Bohemia Miner
      I had been a multi-line dealer since 2005.  I moved back to Oregon in 2011 and continued to do so.  75% of the people in my Prospecting club owned Metal Detectors.  Of those, at least 75% were White’s.  I was living and selling in White’s Country!  As a result, I concentrated on that brand.  I didn’t give up my other dealerships.  I just didn’t order unless somebody needed something.  I stocked White’s only.
      Garrett is a family owned US company with a reputation of excellent Customer Service.  Not only that, they’re solid financially.  I recently learned that they purchase all the parts in January that they need to manufacture all the detectors for the entire year!  That can’t happen unless you have the funds to do so.
      When I first started in this business, the Ace series was already in place.  At the end of the last decade they introduced the AT Series; first the Pro, then the Gold, followed by the PI X and then finally, the Max.  Within the past five years they revamped the Ace Series.  Not by adding a newly designed coil and changing the rod colors like Tesoro did.  We’re talking about REAL improvements.  They introduced the new 400 and finally the Apex.  They also came up with the Z-Lynk Wireless technology.  Needless to say, they do not lack Innovation!
      If your looking for a great American company to represent, I’d look no farther than Garrett Electronics!
      ps:  I know this is the White’s forum but didn’t know where else to put it so those that may need or want the information could get it.

• By mn90403
      I just saw an ad on a Metal Detector Store site that said 'Buy a gift card and save 10%! Want to treat yourself? Use the gift card today — it's like saving 10% on your next purchase!'
      The dealers on this forum should know the 'push ads' out and about.
      Mitchel