Steve Herschbach

White’s Australian Dealer?

Another forum member was wondering what the price of the new Goldmaster 24K might be in Australia. In the course of researching that, I see Goldsearch Australia is closing down.

Does White’s have any other dealers in Australia?

Oh damn, it wasn't long ago they were for sale, I guess they never found a buyer! 

2 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Another forum member was wondering what the price of the new Goldmaster 24K might be in Australia. In the course of researching that, I see Goldsearch Australia is closing down.

I have bought some of my gear from Lost Treasures in Brisbane, my former home town... They sell Whites, not sure if they're an official dealer? 

https://www.losttreasures.com.au/detectors/#whites

5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

No they don't, He was the sole importer and all Aussie Whites machine had to go through him, I had words with Steve Howard at Whites about 3 years ago because GS added about a $300 price hike to all of their machines and I told him that is would destroy all the good work that the previous owner had done and people would just not buy them from him because it is cheaper for people to import them from the US or here and he  said there was nothing he could do and that GS told him that they had to raise the price,

With the birth of the GM and the Equinox the home team and Nokta and Deus have cornered the VLF market as I warned them they would, It annoys me because I did my best to promote Whites in Australia and I did try to tell GS this was going to undo all the work that had been done but they would not listen.

The last time  checked 3 months ago they were charging $1550.00 AUS  for the MXT AP and now they are selling the MX Sport for $1350.00, The point is I can supply them to folks for $910.00 AUS plus about 30 to 50 bucks postage So anyone who buys from them would be a fool to shop there.

http://www.goldsearchaustralia.com/index.php/our-products/whites-detectors.html/

And it's now about time White's dealers in the USA were allowed to sell directly to Australia !

I buy my White's stuff from the USA anyway....drop ship through Oregon (I think) and then onto Australia.

Even with the added shipping cost, savings are around 30% minimum.

7 hours ago, Tony said:

And it's now about time White's dealers in the USA were allowed to sell directly to Australia !

I buy my White's stuff from the USA anyway....drop ship through Oregon (I think) and then onto Australia.

Even with the added shipping cost, savings are around 30% minimum.

Well I get them from the company I have dealt with for over 12 years and just post them back home to Aus, I don't think I have ever paid more than a $1000.00 including postage so it keeps it under the taxable threshold.

Dealers are listed on our website.

https://www.whiteselectronics.com/contact-us/outside-the-u-s-canada/

Australia

Maldron Gold Center
45-47 High Street
Maldron Victoria 3463
Telephone: 1300 575 707
sales@maldongoldcentre.com
maldongoldcentre.com

Gold Search Australia
76 Broadway, Dunolly Vic 3472
Telephone: (+61) 03 5468 1877
Fax: (+61) 03 5468 1667
info@goldsearchaustralia.com
Gold Search Australia

Goldhunter Detectors
892 Heaths Lane, Clarkefield, VIC 3430
Phone: (03) 54 285 128
Mobile: 0403 261 954
wendy@goldhunterdetectors.com.au
http://goldhunterdetectors.com.au/ 

Prospectors & Miners FNQ
1/35 Front Street Mossman, QLD 4873
Phone: (+61) 07 4098 1875
prospectorsandminersfnq@gmail.com
https://prospectorsandminersfnq.com/ 

Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 12.05.28 PM.jpg

• Like 3

Actually the $1000 threshold has now gone so it is 10% GST on anything that arrives into Australia regardless of age.

The savings are still very good though.

White's detectors have such a huge markup here in Australia when compared to other imported machines.

Dear Mr White....🤔

Us Aussies love White's detectors and now that we no longer have an AUTHORISED White's dealer here in Australia, can you please relax the conditions on your White's dealers in the USA to allow them to sell directly to us............pleeeeezzzzz.....😫

Yes we have some general 3rd party detector sellers but not that long ago, one of them went bankrupt whilst still selling detectors that many people never got !

Thanks for your consideration...

Tony

When I detected Aussie Land a few years back I built some good customer relations.  Since then I have sold a few machines to folks over there.  If any of you Aussie's are wanting one, let me know and I'll see what we can do.  Don't want to step on ones toes though and I might get told NO from White's but I heard things are changing for the better.

24k2E.jpg

• Like 2