Sign in to follow this  
Poul1959

Hello From Russia !!

Hello!
My name is Paul. I live in Perm. It is east of Moscow in 1000 km. My device  (1) Garrett AT PRO ... American version. My device  (2) Whites Spectra V3i Vision.

s-864.JPG

I have a lot of interesting finds. I'll be glad to new acquaintances.

• Like 7

Welcome to the forum Paul from Southern California. Awesome pile of coins. Good luck!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will tell us about that amazing pile of coins when you have the time :smile:

• Like 1

Yes, welcome to the forum, it's great to have someone from your part of the world here, I bet you have some interesting finds.

I too would love to hear the story on your coins, they look so thin too.

• Like 1

Hi Paul,

Good to hear from you. Looks like you are in a good area with lots of history.

I too would be interested in learning what those silver coins are. They look to be hammered and some are struck off center. Did you find all of them at the same time? ?

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rege-PA said:

Hi Paul,

I too would be interested in learning what those silver coins are. They look to be hammered and some are struck off center. Did you find all of them at the same time? ?

These are coins of the emperor Ivan the Terrible  ..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_the_Terrible

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Добро пожаловать на форум! Я надеюсь, что вы расскажете нам об этой удивительной куче монет, когда у вас будет время :улыбка:

This is my treasure of the time of the Great Russian Imperialist Catherine.

DSC05028.jpg

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Rege-PA said:

Hi Paul,

Good to hear from you. Looks like you are in a good area with lots of history.

Coins were in one place. It was a treasure (540 coins)

• Like 2

Wow! That is an incredible find! Awesome dog looks all worn out.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dogodog
      I'm new to the site and I'm from southeastern PA, In the heart of colonial america. I just wanted to say thanks for helping me on some of my questions. It's nice to be on a site that doesn't beat you up for questions that may be old. I was always taught to pass information on to help people become better at what they do, This site is in line with my thinking and I look forward to many more positive interactions. 
    • By Rmorey
      Hello all, I’m new to detecting, but didn’t want to buy a detector that was limited in its capabilities. Chose the Equinox 800, along with a Profind 35 pointer. It’s winter here, which means 2’ of snow, so my detecting area is limited to a walk up and down the driveway for now. (Found nothing except Magnetite gravel)
      Hope to setup a practice garden when spring comes but it’s tough just sitting here waiting!
      For all you detectorists that are able to get “out and about” this time of year, enjoy!
    • By wowtec
      Looking for Some metal detectorist to go out hunting with I've been doing this a couple of years
      I've done a lot of research, and would like to get to know some metal detectorist to go out and hunt with I have some good equipment, to go with . I'm semi retired and like to go out during the week.
      Just got me a new pair of snake books and itching to get out their with my gold monster and my falcon MD 20. looking for friends to go out with during the week, I try to stay away from weekends but I can go then too! Thanks for reading Ps I like to go out to the Owyhees its close to home!
      This just what I found this week with the Gold monster 1000 not sure if their hard rock gold or just hot rocks I lean toward hard rook Im going to try some CLR On them or any idea's to clean them up I might just crush them In my crusher? 2/15/20

• By Jmonez
      Hello everyone, my name is Jared. I’ve been detecting for years but just recently added to my collection of machines and picked up a gold Kruzer. I’m hoping to get into some nugget hunting soon. Glad I found this forum, happy hunting!
    • By wowtec
      I'm Looking for friends to go out hunting with I live near the owyhees and like to go out nugget shooting their
      I've been doing this for a couple of years and I'm itching to get out their a lot more this year. Reply if you are in the area I will also go to gold fields in and around Idaho city no problem I like going when their no crowds like during the week I'm semi retired. Have a great day Thanks getting back with me!
    • By Coilpower
      Hi All from Pokeno,  New Zealand. Introducing myself first.Retired and rather reclusive, I hunt mainly beaches, relic, dirt and mud, and a little water hunting. We live rural and I use a Tarsacci MDT8000 95% time and an XP Deus  Still have AT Pro and and XTerra 705 for friends, visitors and the odd swing. Sold all other detectors I have had over the years. Steve has grown a great forum which I have followed on and off over the years and gotten to know, so I hope to contribute to our mutual hobby as well in a small way. 
      I changed my avataar to a NZ Womens Service badge to honour the following; 
      During World War II women worked at 'men's' work to free up over 200,000 men to serve in the armed forces. They were encouraged to "do their bit" for the war effort - from manufacturing uniforms, equipment and weaponry; to working in factories and on farms, trams and the railways. They also served in the Air Force, Army and Navy in Europe and the Pacific. Whereas in September 1939 the female labour force was estimated at 180,000, by December 1943 there were 228,000 women employed at the homefront and 8000 in the armed forces.  (See NZETC: No easy victory)