Minelab Vanquish, New Detector Soon To Be Released

Check on the Australian / Relic hunting forum , Thread (The New Vanquish) . I have seen a number of details that have been leaked ? It may not be admitted but it is a replacement for the Terra's. I will be getting the Vanquish 540 . 

It will be worth it if both the freqs work together , that will be salt capable hopefully.

It wont be all that basic either , a minimum X.Terra 705.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half the info being quoted, frequencies, certain Q related terms, model numbers, etc. are all coming from a suspect Russian source. Don't be quoting it as fact because they are click bait, pure and simple. If it is not coming directly from Minelab it is a rumor. Period.

I have to repeat this every time a new Minelab comes out.

5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Half the info being quoted, frequencies, certain Q related terms, model numbers, etc. are all coming from a suspect Russian source. Don't be quoting it as fact because they are click bait, pure and simple. If it is not coming directly from Minelab it is a rumor. Period.

I dont know where the Rusky's get their info but they were quite good last time . So i will assume they are near enough right, had other info someone else said too but wont go there . Anyway it sounds the right machine for me .  Something to look forward too., hopefully.

7 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

? .

I just wonder where the Russians are getting their info ? 

But mine is or has been coming from a source other than online . 2 and 2 together is looking close to 4 now. Hopefully.

Aw gawd surely not  still trying to sell my etrac I’ve also got a quatro gathering dust and becoming worthless, I’ve heard of built in obsolescence but this is ridiculous.glad I’ve reverted to XP at least you know where you are with them..

2 hours ago, rallymaker said:

Aw gawd surely not  still trying to sell my etrac I’ve also got a quatro gathering dust and becoming worthless, I’ve heard of built in obsolescence but this is ridiculous.glad I’ve reverted to XP at least you know where you are with them..

I dont think its make that is the problem , its the weight . People seem to want lightweight over capability . I have the ET and its going to be a real hard sell if i sell. Luckily mine has paid for itself so i wont make a loss . But i dont know if i will sell , its got better target info than the Nox and definitely will have than the Vanquish . 

But if the Vanquish runs on 2 or more freqs as multi running and has the Terra numbers / segments that will make that machine very versatile and find coins easier in trash than the Nox and working in the water will make it better than both the ET / Nox . There might be a downside or 2 but they might be manageable .

As for your Quattro , you can always donate it to a museum , they "might" take it LOL . Sorry .

Simon, you are overthinking things. Let's put it down to just a lack of originality.

Aces and Deuces are allready taken. They couldn’t have called it a Third could they now.

Simplex is in the works, so Duplex would seem like snarly rip off.

Vanquish isn’t all that bad.

I can just about imagine the dry sand beach lingo:”Use to swing an Ace 250 mate,...  but then I got the Vanq 540 fully loaded and the targets just come flying out of the ground!”

In stead of that classic Bell sound on the aces,... they should employ a customisable MP3 file.

I’d have mine firing bullets left and right!!