Two Really Good Days In The Hell

Exactly what you were looking for Skull.

You know many places for gold to fetch higher prices than melt!

Have you ever been out on the beaches where someone wants to see what you found and then they swear it is theirs?  It is just an awful trait of human nature in some people to claim a find.  Sometimes if there has been someone ask politely I will show them and others I'll show them when I find if they are near.

20 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

Have you ever been out on the beaches where someone wants to see what you found and then they swear it is theirs?

That's exactly the kind of beaches I have around me.

Those "space invaders" are already active after dawn sometime and for this reason I always hunt underwater or at least on the surface, to disappear down when someone is next to "my space".

I'm developing lung strength to stay as long as I can searching down too.Worst level reached days ago, is to don't use the diver under signal! Luckily in the summer, boating is not allowed nearshore even if some idiots can always try to land on the beach with engines on.

Two hours, no more..This is the time window I'm forced to stay as for now.

Tomorrow, or I should say four hours from now, I'll be there, like a ghost, as usual.

22 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

Have you ever been out on the beaches where someone wants to see what you found and then they swear it is theirs?  It is just an awful trait of human nature in some people to claim a find. 

There was a guy in Miami hunting the dry sand with a few kids following him around. He happened to dig a gold ring upon which they started yelling... "He found gold, he found gold". People came running over to see it. He handed it to someone who asked to see it, who handed it to another and another, and within a few seconds HIS found ring was gone. Finder beware!

One night I showed a guy a ring and he reached to handle it.  I didn't let it go.  He pulled and I held.  You just can't let some things go.

Wow, that's some beautiful Gold. That's why I like winter hunting, not hardly a soul around.

HH

Mike