Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Official Minelab GPX 6000 Page

Found a guys $3000 custom wedding ring last week at the beach - he was in the surf with a shovel and colander digging for his ring(no detector!) that he  lost in the water the week before. I found it in about 20 minutes - reward was a hearty hand shake - so maybe i am overcharging Gerry with the  hearty handshake and should ask for a vigorous wave.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, VicR said:

Found a guys $3000 custom wedding ring last week at the beach - he was in the surf with a shovel and colander digging for his ring(no detector!) that he  lost in the water the week before. I found it in about 20 minutes - reward was a hearty hand shake - so maybe i am overcharging Gerry with the  hearty handshake and should ask for a vigorous wave.

38 minutes ago, VicR said:

go harder ol mate , found a wedding ring and engagement ring lost by a drunken bird on the murray river behind my place on recomendation , un insured worth 4k so she said .   result 100 bucks and a slab of jack daniels   ,,,,happy days

• Like 2

yes - I've found owners of many a  ring over the years. Usually something comes my way. His logic was that he was going to find it anyway with the shovel and colander!

• Haha 3
  • Oh my! 1

As you highly experienced operators know, the hearing capabilities of different detector operators can vary greatly, I only detected a slight woo weee sound and had to listen several times.......

It seems like there should have been much stronger target responses considering the size and depth of the targets.  ?

Cheers,

Jeff

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, paradiceau said:

As you highly experienced operators know, the hearing capabilities of different detector operators can vary greatly, I only detected a slight woo weee sound and had to listen several times.......

It seems like there should have been much stronger target responses considering the size and depth of the targets.  ?

Cheers,

Jeff

What are you referring to - a video or a first person hands-on opportunity with the machine?  I have yet to come across any video that demonstrated the GPX 6K audio.

• Like 1

Looks like it’s going to be a few more weeks still. Looks like every week Minelab is  going to be holding a contest to win some garb. Don’t forget to sign up if you want to win a T-shirt and a hat. Maybe later on in the weeks they’ll actually give away an X6! ???????

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 1

On 2/7/2021 at 7:48 PM, paradiceau said:

Cheers,

Jeff

It would have been nice to have a teaser signal (the sound of the actual detector over a nugget), but I guess we'll have to wait for the next tease.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Minelab is running a little “contest” each week on their GPX 6000 page as a filler until they have something more to say. Each week’s contest offers a chance to win a Minelab T-shirt, Hat, Water Bottle, Headphones and PRO-GOLD Kit. The contest subjects so far listed below.

It's like they have forgot they have never actually introduced the detector yet in the U.S. and Australia. Just rumors from Africa, plus a dealer meeting where everyone was apparently told nothing, and then sworn to secrecy about it! :smile: 

minelab-gpx-6000-choice-of-coils.jpg
Minelab GPX 6000 - Choice of Coils
minelab-gpx-6000-loud-and-clear-audio.jpg
Minelab GPX 6000 - Loud and Clear Audio
minelab-gpx-6000-built-to-last.jpg
Minelab GPX 6000 - Built to last
minelab-gpx-6000-compact-and-collapsible.jpg
Minelab GPX 6000 - Compact and Collapsible
minelab-gpx-6000-lighter-swing.jpgMinelab GPX 6000 - Lighter Swing
minelab-gpx-6000-easy-expert.jpg
Minelab GPX 6000 - Easy Expert

• Like 2