Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Fisher Impulse, July 2021, $2800 - $3500

35 minutes ago, Hamid said:

True PI is for serious detecting.

I wish that any company buit a  straight pi high power with delay starts at 8 or 10. With ground balance. Raisonnable price under 1000$. 

Yes that's what we all want, but it's hard to get or manufacture a new lamborghini car for the price of a new ford car. :tongue:

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

Yes that's what we all want, but it's hard to get or manufacture a new lamborghini car for the price of a new ford car. :tongue:

I replied and wrote the quotes not for me.

For the new users and for those they just started yesterday, for help them they can afford the cost. This is what I mean.

The story how the Lamborghini came in this World, the same happened to me.

Thank you Alexandar for the video that you shared. I appreciate your efforts. 

19 hours ago, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

Yes but Lamborghini is a niche market ... I hope that they will soon propose a low cost model, say at around 100 000$  ....  ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I don't understand one thing....if the person(Russ) from Fisher comes to a talk show and represent the company,why is he coming out either with wrong information about the price or if the price he mentioned(2800-3500$)is right,why everybody denies what he said? In this way you confuse us as a potential AQ buyers,WHY????whats going on??? What is this for strategy?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, PPP said:

I don't understand one thing....if the person(Russ) from Fisher comes to a talk show and represent the company,why is he coming out either with wrong information about the price or if the price he mentioned(2800-3500$)is right,why everybody denies what he said? In this way you confuse us as a potential AQ buyers,WHY????whats going on??? What is this for strategy?

It's simple, because a Marketing person will never say they don't know, even if they don't know.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Just now, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

It's simple, because a Marketing person will never say they don't know, even if they don't know.

And you only know what you know :)

RR

• Oh my! 1