Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Taking A Break

Have a good trip and hunt. Find a ton of gold.

• Thanks 1

Steve .. I wish you a happy journey as well as a beautiful and successful detection to the homeland of Alaska .. I also wish you good health and I believe that you will share with us new experiences from gold prospecting but also from the beautiful natural environment in which you will be ..:smile:

I'm not alone ... who will wait waiting for your detection experience with GPX 6K and GMT 24K from Garrett ....

Two months out of civilization is a long time..so appointing Chase as the forum administrator is definitely the right move ...?

......Chase ... I value him very much for his great technical knowledge about various detectors ..., and I have respect for his strong detection experience on different types of terrain ... ,, as well as nice results from detection ...
  I also appreciate Chase's ... his great willingness to help his other detectors with his experience here at our Detector Prospector Forum ... and this is a very important feature - for someone who has the responsibility to lead the Forum ..:wink:

Once again ...... I wish you a happy journey ... Steve ....?:wink:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Safe travels Steve and may all your GPX6000 signals be gold. ? Looking forward to when you pop your head up again, hopefully fully recharged and full of great stories to share with your prospecting mates. 

JP

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Steve,

Take your time.  That means don't leave in a rush and don't come back too soon!

Relax.

Mitchel

• Thanks 1

Yes have a nice trip Steve , looking forward for your pics from Alaska ...   Alain

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1