Is It A Tiffany?

Back in August I found a hefty silver chain bracelet that had a "925" stamp on the clasp but no other markings. I kind of forgot about it until recently when I saw my wife's silver Tiffany bracelet on the table and thought that the 2 looked kind of similar. I cleaned up my bracelet and compared them to one another. Both have seamless soldered links. They also have the same design clasps with "925" stamped on them. The only part with the Tiffany logo on my wife's bracelet is on the "Return to Tiffany & Co." heart pendant which my find doesn't have.

I'm calling it a Tiffany but my wife seems skeptical. Here is a picture:

IMG_20211027_130851.jpg

IMG_20210820_073704.jpg

The 2 bracelets are different, the first thing I noticed is the fact that the bottom chain has a higher grade clasp.

You can see it clearly on how it actually opens and closes.

The second thing I noticed is that the links are slightly differently also.

I think the one you found is a copycat but a good one.

But what do I know, I could be wrong and only a Tiffany jeweler will know for sure.

14 minutes ago, Valens Legacy said:

The 2 bracelets are different, the first thing I noticed is the fact that the bottom chain has a higher grade clasp.

You can see it clearly on how it actually opens and closes.

The second thing I noticed is that the links are slightly differently also.

I think the one you found is a copycat but a good one.

But what do I know, I could be wrong and only a Tiffany jeweler will know for sure.

Thanks Kac and VL, Both of your observations are correct - there are slight differences but maybe because one is an older version or a different size. Unfortunately, I have heard that Tiffany will not authenticate any jewelry brought into their stores. 

Big name pieces are oftend copied, think Valen is right.

If you took it to a jeweler they would probably say the same.