Hello From Vancouver, Canada

Dave Rosy

Hello and thanks for the add. I have a few different detectors and have been at it since the 70's. I joined this forum to get more information regarding my Whites TDI Beach Hunter. I've noticed a few conversations about them here. I look forward to talking with you!

• Like 3

Dave,

Welcome to the forum and glad to see you here.

Always nice to read post from new people as long as they show a picture or two of the area. Yes I like to see pictures of different places on a cold winters day.

Good luck and good hunting.

Welcome, Dave!  All welcome here but particularly glad to have someone with decades of experience.  I also look forward to future discussions (and seeing some of your finds).

Welcome aboard Dave the campfire never goes out here , Posts come in from all over the globe..

I've seen some good things about that detector. I'm sure you'll find a lot of experience here with it , or just about any detector .

Poke around in the reference sections Steve has put together some good finds there !  

Hello Dave,

Always happy to see you Mapleleaf's here! Hope to see some of the stuff you find up there!!🍁👍👍