Hi Everyone

Diggin Dude

Hello everyone I am diggin dude (Andy) from treasurenet and Tarsacci forums.  Thought I’d join this forum since I recognized other members from the other two forums on here.  I’m not a heavy poster of my finds unless it’s something out of the ordinary or rare.  I like to read the technical information about metal detectors and help out where I can with those subjects.

I currently use XP Deus and Tarsacci metal detectors and preordered XP Deus II

My favorite finds: 50BC Celtic gold quarter stater (UK).    1910 USA five dollar gold coin, 1662 Oak Tree twopence,  various American Revolution uniform buttons. 

Welcome, Andy!

13 hours ago, Diggin Dude said:

1910 USA five dollar gold coin, 1662 Oak Tree twopence,...

Those must have made your heart skip a few beats.  Both found in the Eastern USA?  I'd be interested in hearing more details, but I'm not trying to coerce the locations out of you.  I always think of USA gold coins being found in the Western USA since typically people there, in the less-civilized areas anyway, were particularly drawn to precious metals and distrustful of fiat money, especially in paper form.

Welcome sir. Glad to see you here. It is a good group.

Hello Andy,

Glad to have you and your awesome found treasures here on the forum! Would love to see those pics! Hope you find some good info and friends here; I know I have!!👍👍

Heya Andy !

It sure sounds like you know how to find the good stuff !

Plenty of technical stuff flowing around this forum.

All ya gotta do is dig for it !!! LOL

Steve has put together quite a reference library and guides....

A few detector engineers keeping us all in line... 

AND maybe a billion years of accumulated experience in the crew here ...Arrrrrrrrr

DIG IN !