Xp Dēus II - Triple Gold!

16 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Ok, now your just showing off!!🤣

Congrats!!👍👍

Hahahahah 🤣🤣 

Thank you mate!🍻

15 hours ago, Kickindirt said:

Holy Wow! Congrats! We gotta know the story man! What program you were using, coil size, how deep was gold coins and all the good stuff lol.😇

Thank you mate! If i get some time soon, I'll be glad to tell the story! I usually do live videos on Facebook when I'm out hunting and report a bit of my adventure!

🍻

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kickindirt said:

Holy Wow! Congrats! We gotta know the story man! What program you were using, coil size, how deep was gold coins and all the good stuff lol.😇

Regarding the program: I was using my custom program based in P6 (Deep HC) with 3 tones and some other settings,  i call it VACUUM!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rivers rat said:

Well done thats the deus paid!

RR

Thank you mate!

I had been paid long ago!😀🍻

13 hours ago, Skullgolddiver said:

Thanks for sharing this beauty.

My pleasure mate!😀🍻

4 hours ago, Tom_in_CA said:

3 gold coins in one day ??    How many gold coins do you have for your career so far ?

Yup... there could be more! 

9!😎

The live videos from the gold coins!

The last one is when i found the 3rd one live!😀

1. https://www.facebook.com/groups/143201786120973/permalink/1385385625235910/

2. https://www.facebook.com/groups/143201786120973/permalink/1385401391901000/

3. https://www.facebook.com/groups/143201786120973/permalink/1385410515233421/

Sorry for the low quality videos, these were recorded live far from the city where there's low network coverage. 

Enjoy🍻

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 1

It good the way gold coins can be clean quite easy as in your videos, due to the fact that they don't corrode like copper or silver coins. Both of Carol's gold coins were cleaned very easy with an ultrasonic cleaner. 

That's incredible!  Heck I'd been happy with the non-gold finds in your picture, but three gold coins in one hunt, that's over the top, congratulations 👍

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GhostLands said:

Regarding the program: I was using my custom program based in P6 (Deep HC) with 3 tones and some other settings,  i call it VACUUM!

Deep HC seems to be pretty impressive I would say from your finds. Also just the bare stock program really impressed me with its target separation/iron see thru VS recovery speed setting. I would have thought it was a higher recovery speed based on my own little test setup with a few nails I tried out vs small silver coin. Dang man well done on the finds congrats again. Thanks for sharing the program used.